“SUPER AWESOME TREATMENT”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Amed
Geria Giri Shanti Bungalows
Ranked #2 of 76 Amed B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“SUPER AWESOME TREATMENT”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed at Geri giri shanti mid of feb 2013 after reading the great reviews here at trip advisor. When I booked the room (via e-mail) I was staying at a different hotel and Lisalotte and David were so kind to organise my transfer from one hotel to the other. I was planning to stay for 2 nights and they only had space for 1 but offered their help to find another place once I was there. I loved them already at that point! When I got to the hotel Lisalotte was waiting for me to welcome me with a warm hug and 3 kisses!! It blew me away! In the end I ended up staying with them for 5 days instead of 2 cause it really felt like being around family and friends, I didn't wan to leave! We even went for dinner one night with them and some other guests. I've never experience such a level of customer service. Nothing was too much to ask. They helped me organising tours and transfers and also did loads of diving with them as they offer that service too at compatible prices.
I was quite disappointed with the previous hotel and Lisalotte and David definitely made me forget about it and made up for it. There's no other place where I would stay if I go back to Bali!! Miss you guys!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had a great time staying here - had a week in the bungalows and loved being surrounded by the beautiful gardens and visiting the enormous fluffy rabbits! The room was lovely, with an outdoor-style bathroom, and was cleaned daily by staff. Rooms also have fans, which I found was perfect to keep comfortably cool. Breakfast each morning was a choice of pancakes, toast, fruit, and eggs, as well as tea/coffee/water etc. It's very easy to walk around Amed, and the main store for general supplies is just a few doors away. The staff here are all amazingly friendly and helpful and will definitely make your stay just that much more enjoyable. I'd highly recommend Geria Giri Shanti to anyone travelling to Amed - personally I'm planning to get back there every month or so! Thanks to Liselotte, David, and your beautiful staff for such a brilliant holiday...now I just have to find someone at home to cook me pancakes each morning!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Perth, Australia
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We only got to spend two short nights at Geria Giri Shanti, as our trip in Bali in total was only a short one. But staying there was the utmost highlight of our trip. Amed itself is so beautiful and relaxed and you get a real taste of the real Bali, which is what we were after, compared to the hustle and bustle of everywhere else. Liselotte and David (although we didn't stay long enough to spend much time with him) could not be more kind, warm, friendly and helpful. Making us feel so welcome and making us want to stay for the rest of our time in Bali! The bungalows are simple, clean and comfortable and you have everything you need on request. And Lisel told us she was available for anything we needed 24/7.

All of the staff there were extra helpful and accomodating, preparing breakfasts, lunches and refreshments. And doing whatever they could to help my sister when she was feeling unwell, and my mum when she had a sore back late at night!

Along with our lovely stay in the bungalows, my sister, mother and myself also did a two day diving course through the Adventure Divers run by Liselotte and David. Which was so exhilarating albeit a bit scary as it was our first time. But we couldn't have felt in safer hands. we did all our theory training before our dive until everyone knew what they were doing, and on the dives themselves we always had a wonderful divemaster Dony (Ketut) by our sides and were never left alone. He and another instructor helped us to remain calm and showed us what to do every step of the way, never making us do anything we weren't comfortable with.

All in all, a fantastic, GREAT value stay and am already planning to come again and stay much longer to spend time with everyone and time in beautiful Amed and its surrounds:)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jasmine B
Chambly, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We spend 5 days at Geria Giri Shanti and we recommend to everyone to go there. My friend Matthew and me met David and the beautiful Lisa! They became our good friend. We did our advanced dive course with them and it was a great experience. they took the time to explain us all the knowledges and the marine life before and after the dive. The place and the rooms are very beautifuls and clean. The breakfeasts are excellents. We spend a really good time with the beautiful Lisa and his husband Davidé If you go to Amed, you HAVE TO GO there!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed January 30, 2013

What a great stay...
I even came back a second time while I was travelling arround Bali and the Gili's. Liselotte & David with their loveley staff are doing a great, amazing job! Thanks a lot!
I just wanted to stay for a few nights but then we became friends. It really feels like home. So relaxing and loveley!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Bangalore
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had one of the best experiences staying with Geria Giri Bungalows. The place is clean and has a character to it. LIsa plays a perfect hostess, helping us arrange a cake for a friend's birth day, suggesting and booking excellent dinner places, taking girls shopping(and sparing the men from it ;) ). Two thumbs up for the place! Definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Amed is a good laid back place, an hour ferry ride from Gili. Has a few good diving spots near by as...