“Good Food but No Cocktails”
Review of Sails Restaurant

Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Amed
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I had the BBQ fish, and it was amazing! The only downfall to this restaurant is they do not offer cocktails.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The restaurant area was spotlessly clean & the service was very good. It was a quiet night but we really enjoyed the amazing view & the food was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the details on the menu about the owners & their attitude to tax & the cost of drinking water etc. You can be sure that these New Zealander owners also know their lamb & it was really great.
We had had a tiring day diving & I was looking forward to a glass of wine (even though I know how expensive it is) & was really disappointed to find they only stocked the most undrinkable of Bali bottled wines. Please owners think about a couple of other suppliers. I know I could have taken a bottle myself but I didn't have access to refrigeration in Amed. So I drank the water & still enjoyed the restaurant & will recommend it to anyone

Reviewed April 19, 2014

the location makes Sails special !!! The restaurant food was good and the service was nice . wasn't a busy part of the season but definitely a good or better rest for Amed Thank you once again, may this restaurant have good Karma as the people were lovely !

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The food makes Sails something special !!! The restaurant has NO WI-FI !!! GREAT !! It makes all the atmusphere. People are talking, laughing, chatting and tasting the food. Thank you once again, may your Goods be with you !

Reviewed February 18, 2014

In 2013 we returned to Sails to find out that it's the same, fine well prepared food, and the same nice atmosphere and the best service. Me and my wife are thanksfull, and Sails is one of the reasons that we return to Amed