Stayed here for 4 days with the intention of doing some scuba diving.
Food was very good and the service staff were very friendly and helpful.
Due to the time of year that I stayed here I received the low season price - during the low season this establishment is not full.
My room was quiet pleasant - good view out over the ocean - lovely carved balinese windows and door - large comfortable bed and clean bathroom.
I do a fair bit of scuba diving and normally stay in "Dive Resorts" - I was suprised by the number of non-divers that were present here - the villas are probably convenient for families with children.
In most dive resorts that I have stayed in the managers go out of their way to spend time with you and find out about you - but that was not the case here. I don't know if they were just not interested or " too busy ".
Overall, a nice quiet out of the way place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort & Spa offers you a comfortable and affordable home in Amed. A hotel with a family feel like you've rarely encountered before. With our own 5 Star Dive center located in our resort, Spa, Beach, Transport service and 2 beachfront swimming pools, we are perfectly equipped to give you the relaxing holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa Amed Bali
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel Amed