We stayed for 6 days and thorughly enjoyed them. Amed is the epitomy of relaxation though there are acivities available. We chose Amed for for a quiet location but also because it's proximity to great snorkeling and diving. We chose Puri Wirata for some comfort while we did this. We were not disappointed in any of these.
Because we booked relatively late during the peak season the only rooms available were 'deluxe' and we also had to switch rooms twice during our stay. However we did know about that beforehand and it gave us a chance to see a few different rooms as not all are the same. #21 is on the lowest level (not full sea view) but is by far the biggest with a couch and chairs. #25 was the middle level and had a smaller balcont and slightly better seaview. #28 was the top room at the outermost corner and easily had the best seaview (by window)though the balcony didnt really face it.
The dive shop was high standard and the young guys (Local and International) and very friendly and helpful. The dive spots were really enjoyable as well. Snorkleling is easily available and even can be quite good straight out from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort & Spa offers you a comfortable and affordable home in Amed. A hotel with a family feel like you've rarely encountered before. With our own 5 Star Dive center located in our resort, Spa, Beach, Transport service and 2 beachfront swimming pools, we are perfectly equipped to give you the relaxing holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa Amed Bali
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel Amed