Located near Natsepa Beach, the most famous beach in Ambon. This is one of the best hotel with beautiful scenery that i ever stay. If you want to relax in a quiet and peaceful place, you have to stay in this hotel. You will see the breathtaking view, started when you come at the lobby. Every room has a sea view, but i think the best view is the room in the second floor. Room is large, with sofa and balcony, but no wifi connection, only LAN connection for your laptop. You can find wifi only at lobby and restaurant. I tried mango juice and nasi goreng, it was ok but overpriced (i think). You have to try the swimming pool, which located right before the sea. It was excellent. I would love to be back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Natsepa Resort and Conference Center offers 95 comfortable huge rooms and suites where is next to the popular tourism icon of Ambon, Natsepa Beach. The resort affords beautiful vistas over Baguala Bay and the mountains of the Leitimur Peninsula. It is located only 25 minutes from Pattimura Airport, Ambon City and harbor to the exotic Banda Island can be reached by car within 30 minutes. The boats to Seram, home of the wonderful Ora Beach and Manusela National Park, are just 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Natsepa Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Natsepa Ambon Hotel Ambon
- Aston Natsepa Ambon Resort And Conference Center
- The Natsepa Resort And Conference Center Ambon, Maluku Islands