The Natsepa Resort and Conference Center
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsrojakswimming pooldeluxe lagoon roomrestaurant managernice poolperfect viewperfect stayhoneymoon suitesales marketingwear and tearclean waterdirect viewnice foodambon bayfast ferrywifi connectionother islands
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My friend loves this resort as she can really relax here, swim in the pool and sunbathing. It is by the sea side but you can't swim there. However the pool is excellent so you can and would prefer to swim there.
The staffs are very friendly. They have small gym which could be improved especially the treadmill machine. Meals are ok here, but if you want grilled fish, better to get outside as the portion here is smaller than what you can get outside.

Room Tip: laguna room if you prefer 24 hour access to pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2012

me and my wife were there after we do charity trip in Seram Island. This hotel is good, but we have trouble with room card. every time we have to asked them come and open it for us.

Breakfast is good, beach is forbidden for swimming, u only can walk around the beach. Waves is bad.

This hotel is good for spending time with massages.

Room Tip: choose a room with swimming pool view and beach, better choose first floor if you bring kids.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2012

On our way from Banda to Jakarta we stayed here for one night. One week earlier we stayed 6 days at Colin Beach Hotel. We are expirienced travelers to South East Asia, travelling with children 3 and 5 years old.
Big and spacious hotel and room, reasonable priced when booked through Agoda. Pick up from ferry also worked well. Nice view to the sea. Nice garden. Buildings and surroundings well maintained. Girls in reception were very polite and tried to help. The rest of the staff did not speak English. Now to the drawbacks; there were hundreds of mosquitoes in our room. When we were going to bed, there was a cockroach IN THE BED. We couldn't sleep because 6 people were sitting on our terasse laughing and singing after midnight. A shame, because the beds are very comfortable. We had a late lunch in the restaurant. The food was not good and extremely overpriced. There are no other restaurants in walking distance. The breakfast was good though. My advice to this hotel is either to cut prices with 75% and don't pretend to be something they are not, or hire professionals to go over everything from scratch. Our opinion is that is is better to stay in a simpler and more locally anchored hotel, and we suggest Colin Beach Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ulf Wike L
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The hotel is situated quite nicely with a lovely sea view out of our room. The room was quite big and reasonably clean with a nice shower although the bathroom could have been cleaned better during our stay. The rest however was not that great. The people at the reception have tried to be helpfull in their own way, but based on European standards this is lacking. English is bad and when i.e. asking for a taxi to a nearby village we were told this takes 1 hour for 100.000 rps. That seemed fair but it only took 10 minutes and this was further not negotiable afterwards with the driver as being arranged by the hotel. They mean well probably but the staff at the reception could use English and hospitality courses to better understand the guests and how they would like to be treated. Internet was not working all the time; the business centre computer was broke and when asking for an internet cafe the answer was just a 'no'. Asking for helping for tickets to leave Ambon also was answered with a simple 'no'. They did not know what to do or say. I believe the intention is not bad with the staff; they simply lack the knowledge on English and hospitality standards. Breakfast was so-so; not too much choice; dinners have been so-so as well. They served our starter after the main course.

Normally in Asia this is all okay since the price is often in synch with what you get. Here this is way out of synch. Too expensive for what you get. In Bali and in Manado I have gotten 100% better quality for a cheaper price. As stated, view and all is perfect, service is seriously lacking unfortunately. I will not come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M T
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I stayed here for a couple of nights when I visited Ambon - Maluku for work.

The hotel is a little bit outside the city, so it might not ideal if you have meeting early in the morning in the city.

But, the sleep quality that I got when I stayed there was great and I love the big and spacious room, overlooking the pools.

Although, unfortunately, when I came there, it was raining hard and I cant really do much and mostly just stayed in my room

It was a quite hotel, so, would be nice to see more guests which I didnt. But for sure, I will book this hotel again when I come to Ambon in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business