My friend loves this resort as she can really relax here, swim in the pool and sunbathing. It is by the sea side but you can't swim there. However the pool is excellent so you can and would prefer to swim there.
The staffs are very friendly. They have small gym which could be improved especially the treadmill machine. Meals are ok here, but if you want grilled fish, better to get outside as the portion here is smaller than what you can get outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Natsepa Resort and Conference Center offers 96 comfortable huge rooms and suites where is next to the popular tourism icon of Ambon, Natsepa Beach. The resort affords beautiful vistas over Baguala Bay and the mountains of the Leitimur Peninsula. It is located only 25 minutes from Pattimura Airport, Ambon City and harbor to the exotic Banda Island can be reached by car within 30 minutes. The boats to Seram, home of the wonderful Ora Beach and Manusela National Park, are just 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Natsepa Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Natsepa Ambon Hotel Ambon
- Aston Natsepa Ambon Resort And Conference Center
- The Natsepa Resort And Conference Center Ambon, Maluku Islands