“Delicious”
Review of Hotel Seaview

Hotel Seaview
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kanyakumari
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 1 day good room with the view of the sea, lunch was excellent, particularly sea foods.staffs were attentive to our calls.rooms at 5th floor has very good view.Need to add more main dish in breakfast.over all we had a memorable stay at kanyakumari after a long time.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gmVaraha
SeaviewHotel3, General Manager at Hotel Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Dear Sir, We thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Seaview-Kanyakumari and sparing the time to send us your valuable feedback. This will help us to serve many more guest in same way. Looking forward to your continued patronage as a very valued guest and assuring you the best of services and facilities . Best Regards Vijayalaxmi...

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on june 7th in the deluxe room. Great location and nice view, can enjoy the sunrise nd sunset as well as the vivekanada rock and the thiruvalluvar statue from the room itself. The night view of the sea from the bed was awasome. The food was very good and service too. The reception staffs were very helpfull. The room was spacious, neat and well positioned.

Overall good, but still, the sound from outside was too much even at the night time. Bathing shower was not working. The room service staffs can have good personality especially to ladies.

Room Tip: Great location and Good place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GovindAnil

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

View amazing. Near to beach. No hot water most of the time. Food very expensive rooms as well. Reception not good and bad hospitality. All of them including supervisor. Main drawback is presence of bugs and mosquitoes in bed which was really annoying. Toilets good and room as well. Since I don't have option to upload pictures I am not uploading pictures of bugs and insects. Anyway I won't suggest to fellow friends. Cheers

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shino M
SeaviewHotel3, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Sea View Kanyakumari and sparing time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us.

Such lapses in our hospitality aren’t a regular occurrence at our hotel and internal actions are already in place to find out why such incidents happen.

I assure you that you will notice a remarkable change on your next visit. We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Though this review is late because i stayed in the property in month of December and thats on 26 Dec which was peak season but i want to share my views with our community. This hotel is very near to the Vivekanand top and Kanyakumari temple. We stayed there for two days i booked the suite room but found that space in the room is very less particularly bedroom and bathroom are very small though the room has very nice view of sur-rise. The food here is very good and i was not able to find any good resturent in the entire town, so my advice is that you use the in-house food or if you are staying else where then one can use the resturent facility. Though during my stay room service was excellent but we paid good tips to all the room service guys in advance. Actually this was my second visit to Kanyakumari when i came here 20 yrs back this town was not very developed and one can buy lots of corals and other material from the local market but this time it was missing.

Room Tip: Stay in suite room other rooms do not have good space.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Raj0097

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Sea View, Kanyakumari!

Thank you very much for such a fabulous review and feedback on your recent stay and experience in our hotel. It is an honour to receive this kind of positive comments from our esteemed guests.

Your appreciation of our services, facilities and the room is very motivating and encouraging to even do better. We look forward to your continued patronage of Hotel Sea View, Kanyakumari and welcoming you back with us.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Location and proximity to attractions is excellent.Has a nice Statue and Memorial View.Need not venture out early morning for the sunrise.All rooms have a great Sunrise View.Breakfast buffet had a pretty decent spread.Food served in their restaurant was good but service was very slow.I had reserved a higher floor room with balcony and got it confirmed.But was a given a lower floor room since they were not able to reach me on the day of check in.Hence the 3 stars.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank itzmesuren

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The hotel is very risky and without safety.
Actually we went to hotel early morning around 4:30. The receptionist ask us to put the luggage and visit the sunrise.
So we did the same. After coming from Sunrise point I provide my Driving License as ID Proof from my Wallet and after taking back same we went to the room after waiting for 20 minutes in the lobby at around 8 AM.
Then I observe that my Wallet where I put my Driving License was missing.
Then suddenly We went to Lobby and search for the same but we found nothing. We request the staff to please see CCTV camera, but they reply that the access to CCTV footage is only with GM and he will come by 10 AM, so we wait for GM. But till evening he was not arrived at the hotel. Than in evening he replied that the CCTV camera is not working and we will try to search your wallet.
But nothing happened, even after 2 days somebody tried to use my Credit card (Which was already blocked by me), and when I tried to contact the management of the hotel no body provide response. I had called them 4 to 5 times so that I can inform and share the place where my Credit card was fraudulently used by someone, so that they can trace the culprit but the management was not interested in helping and even does not even bother to talk to me.
I lost my cash, all credit cards, debit cards, Original ID proof, resulting very much difficulty to get back to my native place.
So please think twice to stay in such a hotel, where your personal belongings are not safe in lobby or in room. And there is no safety_ no response from the management.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
16  Thank sudeepkimtee

Reviewed June 12, 2014

we were there quit late at night. however the front desk people were very friendly. they greeted us politely and help us with all the luggages. the breakfast and lunch was excellent. we enjoyed the south indian breakfast as well as thali meal for lunch. not forgetting the sun rise was beautiful from the roof top. excellent view of vivekananda rock and ashram....

Room Tip: overall room is simple and decent for family. it is situated very strategically. the view from roof...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank devilwhitebeauty
SeaviewHotel3, General Manager at Hotel Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us & sharing your valuable feed back.

Deeply apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay. We assure the changes in future.

Looking forward to your continued patronage as a very valued guest and assuring you the best of services and facilities !!!!!

Warm Regards,