“Nice Hotel.”

Hotel Parvathi International
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kanyakumari
Hotel Parvathi International
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Kanyakumari
Bangalore, India
“Nice Hotel.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Good hotel to stay.. Nice and helpful staff. Language is a problem but some how they manage.

I booked through Cleartrip and confirmed with the hotel.Rooms are specious.House keeping is good. Food is nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Anup M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Beware with Mr T.Edwin as confirmed 4 rooms booking with me and i have given him full advance money but he did not provide room to my guest...he eat all money........so request you to all dont book any rooms in Parvathi International.......

Room Tip: never Book this horrible Hotelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll otherwise you will loss your money...
12 Thank saifi786

Travelers are raving about these Kanyakumari hotels

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel tops the list of worst and customer harassing hotels.
We went to this hotel on 25th Dec night pre-booked for 2 days through hotels.com.
Next day we went to Kanyakumari keeping our luggage in room only. when we returned at 9.30 pm, we found that our luggage was already brought to the reception waiting area. we had a fight with the staff over this and after performing this unethical trespassing act the staff was not ashamed a bit.

Service:
The service was extremely poor. The restaurant was very unhygienic and waiters served water from wash basin tap. There was a dead insect in curry.

Staff:
The reception person is extremely rude and neither he knows hindi nor proper english. You'll have to bang your head to make him understand your requirements. The are Rude and uneducated. They have no ethics and treat customer very badly.
They demand minimum 50 Rs to carry your luggage into your room from the reception.

in short it is Poor, Cheap, Unfriendly, Fraud and stinky

3 Thank Ankit A
NEW DELHI
Reviewed July 25, 2013

First of all the Hotel Parvathi International is not in Kanyakumari but 20 kms before at Nagercoil. No doubt on main road and near to Bus Stand. Hotel is clean and nice. Room service is good. However food quality is not upto the mark(.) Value for money is there(.)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank RAMESH1529
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was my second hotel that was booked for my recent trip to India. I chose it because the hotel that was recommended did not have an internet site for booking. I booked (and prepaid) the hotel for four nights because it was near to the Centre for Hope where I have been sponsoring a child and this was the primary purpose of my visit.
My First alarm went off when my driver could not find the hotel. The Second alarm was when I finally arrived and saw the hotel. It was late in the day so I figured what the heck, it's paid for so I might as well see what it looks like. Very run down, very old and no breakfast buffet which is a usual staple for hotels in India. There is an adjoining restaurant. I had one meal there and was fearful for the next 24 hours but I was in luck, No ptomaine...I left this place the next morning even though I had prepaid four nights.
This is my warning.................NEVER stay at anything less than a three star hotel in India.
My host from the Centre took me to another hotel which was much better.
I stayed in seven hotels while in India and this was by far the worst of the seven, probably the worst in all of India. I am an extremely mature person (81)from Las Vegas USA, I have traveled extensively so this review should not be taken lightly.

Room Tip: To my knowledge there are NO good rooms
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank BobChase
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you are planning to visit Kanyakumari, its not worth to your money.

few points i need to mention:
1. charges are same as per nice hotels but rooms are small.
2. only one boy was there in the name of staff he was doing everything.
3. Beds are very small.
4. Kanyakumari is 18 kms from this Hotel.

Please don't visit if your are with your family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank abhinav k
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Well.. Couldnt get booking in kanyakumari.. so stayed at nagercoil... its a decent hotel... just stayed for one day.. tat's it..its a central place... u can easily reach various destinations ..there is a good restaurant nearby called Arya bhavan... and parking u have to put in a small lane... rooms are small but its neat and clean... stayed in AC room..

Gud for budget traveller...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
9 Thank skrkme
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kanyakumari
No photo provided
#27 of 30 in Kanyakumari
Melody Park
Melody Park
#23 of 30 in Kanyakumari

Been to Hotel Parvathi International? Share your experiences!