“Sky waltz - hot air balloon safari......what an amazing experience.”

Sky Waltz Balloon Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the unique feeling of floating gently through stunning valleys, amongst towering cliffs and over luscious lakes whilst peering down at a patchwork of colours and contours below. Sky Waltz, India's first fully licensed Hot Air Balloon Company, operates under International Safety standards with highly experienced International Pilots. Balloon Flights available in Lonavala, Mumbai & Pune.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We drove from mumbai @ 4am to reach kamshet to experience this most amazing sun rise from 4000+ ft ht. in a hot air balloon basket. The handlers or staff very warm and helpful. A quick instant coffee and cookies served before we hopped into the basket, ready to take off. The super efficient and experienced pilot Richard made our flight experience super smooth....we were in safe hands....he has actually flown the largest balloons in the world....thanks again. My husband, my 8 yr old boy and moi were glad we did this. Kids younger than my son's age might not enjoy coz the ht. of the basket is high and they can't get a clear view of the earth below. They also have a pick up and drop facility from mumbai to kamshet....very reasonable price rs.500 per head. Thanks Dhawal and Sangram for all your help......and please do not carry any bag or water, besides your camera...bottled water provided in the basket.

7  Thank jagruticutinho

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I had booked a balloon flight in Jaipur for my girlfriend for her birthday, but unfortunately we were unable to fly there due to the weather. We had purchased the non refundable ticket, but thankfully they were able to reschedule in Mumbai, as we were going there a few weeks later. I was a bit disappointed that we had to reschedule, but of course there's nothing that can be done about the weather, so we just delayed our celebration. In Mumbai, we arranged to get picked up from our hotel at around 3 in the morning, but unfortunately our driver was late and my girlfriend and I sat in the streets attracting constant unwanted attention from touts and homeless people for 2 hours. The balloon ride itself was smooth and professional, but a lot of our joy was soured by the frustrating preamble. Afterwards, we had specifically arranged for our driver to take us to Neral Junction so we could catch a train to Matheran, but he took us all the way back to Mumbai instead. I had to guide him back using my phone GPS. It was an extra hour and a half and we missed our train as a result. Extremely frustrating. Flight was good though.

3  Thank JonLinke
Reviewed February 18, 2014

16th Feb 2014, i and my husband woke up at morning 4 just to experience this. The pick up and drop was arranged by Sky waltz people for just 1000/- per couple, and its advisable to ask for this service as the take off and landing place of balloon is not fix. The car had arrived at our place by 4:50 am and drove us to the destination near kamshet. The moment we stepped out, it was complete dark yet and freezing cold. There was a giant balloon which was being filled with air and then the fire started, i was all set to jump in the basket and treat myself with the sunrise from the shayadri mountains. The pilot was very informative and gave good amount of information throughout the ride. In no time we were above the clouds flowing with the wind, soon the red rim of the sun pushed itself over the cloud blank and the view became more amazing.

Cruising 3800 ft above the ground for 1 hour is an unforgettable experience and you have to be there to believe it!!

4  Thank NidhiJhirmiriaJoshi