2,199 results
All reviews flying fox luxury room swoop swing luxury resort rocket ejector day pass camp rooms jimmy mistry housekeeping team horse riding paint ball rock climbing special thanks amazing experience house keeping must visit place awesome place
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great luxurious and feature rich rooms with extreme professional and polite staff. Especially HK Manager Sandesh More.

Has jacuzzi, rain shower, climate control, remote curtains, bath window, ambience lights, etc
I enjoyed my stay to max.

Thanks, will definitely visit again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Della-Adventure, Manager at Della Adventure Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing review & sharing your experience with us here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me Cedar Ambre has given is a very warm and excellent service .The nature experience is also best .its really a dream location for family and friends to reduce routine stress.

Thanks to sell a resort for wonderful stay

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Resort is excellent. The location is tooo good we will love to visit again
All thank to mister Kedar the camp Della gre good gentlemen and a helpful nature and well groomed wit lot of property knowledge
Kudos to Della team ,,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am very delighted with the services of della camp resort. I have been assisted by Kadar Ambe. A very professional, gentleman. He has explained a lot about amenities. I felt blessed being in this della resort.

Hi,
We are glad you had a good time with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

our stay in Della resort was a life time experience. We had a family outing. I have a dog and when we were thinking to book a resort our main concern was where can we take our dog. So I did a google search and came across Della, I called to confirm if I could bring our dog I got such a lovely response. Khushi said we would love if you get him. When we reached we were given such a warm welcome. The outstanding view of the place made us so relaxed. Dora in the reception made our life so easy even while billing, a big thanks to him. The place is filled with exciting adventures. Children had a lovely time. The service is so good. First time I felt customers are treated like God. The ambience of the room and place is like we are in heaven. I would say that every one should visit this place for a life time experience. A big thanks to the Della resort team for a heaven experience.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mathur12shveta

Hi,
Thank you for this amazing review and for sharing your experience with us here.