“Excellent Hotel”

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Big Thanks to
1. Chef - Arun
2. Akilesh
3. Nitin Dhunguv (Driver)
4. Sagar
5. Bhushan

Simply good! Staff are lovely, food is gr8! lovely place to stay as well.
Excellent customer service
Thank you all. Will visit again. :)

Room Tip: .. ROOMS ARE NICE AND QUIET.. Staff are very helpful and food here is awsome
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Sandeep C, Operations Manager at Citrus Hotel Lonavala, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Santosh,

Thank you for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are pleased to note that our facilities were to your satisfaction.

At Citrus, we deliver service and quality of product , keeping our guests comfort as our priority and this we strive to do 100% of the time. The team has been commended on your feedback and they are very motivated by the same.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep Chandan

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We took a weekend break just before Diwali and settled for this Hotel. Found it very neat, clean, maintained and value fro money as got off-season discount. My son really enjoyed and found the room cosy & comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GiteshGehani, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Lonavala, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank your choosing to stay with Citrus Lonavala. We appreciate the time and effort you have taken out to post your feedback about your experience.
We take great pride in our product and service and we are delighted that you had a fantastic time with us. My staff and I truly appreciate your generous compliments and this serves as great motivation to us.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I booked this hotel after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor about it and they were right!! The hotel has a very nice,cozy atmosphere. The food was lip -smacking. The staff was so affable. I arranged a candle light dinner which was astonishing... Specially thanks to Mr. Bhupendra & Mr. Surjeet who made our stay memorable.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank your choosing to stay with Citrus Lonavala.

We appreciate the time and effort you have taken out to post your feedback about your experience. I will definitely pass on your compliments to Surjeet and Bhupendra .

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Citrus lonavala is a nice hotel .
The rooms are well maintained
The food is very good and there is a lot
of variety especially in breakfast .
Swimming pool is clean
Location is quiet.
Staff is very helpful and will go out of the way to fulfill your wishes.
There is free WiFi as well.
Only thing missing is a mountain view.
Good place for families too.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hey Folks,

This place is the best luxury in lonavala, of course for the rooms. I did check almost every resort and Hotel, and Citrus is the par excellent property in its class!

More over, it caters the most delectable food.

And the ultimate aspect which gives you the most value for your money is the Super Hospitality of the staff!

Regards,
Aniket Munot

Room Tip: Premiere Rooms are spacious than deluxe, just in case if an extra bed has to be put up!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I visited wid ma family n booked 2 rooms. The food was so delicious that finally we took the buffet as well. The food was really amazing n the staff was very much helpful. I would really recommend it to all n if I visit lonavala again, I wud definitely stay at citrus only.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have you stay with us. We also thank you for your encouraging feedback on Trip Advisor.

While the team makes every effort to make sure that our guests are taken care of. I hope that you give us another opportunity to be of service to you and change your perception on our personal service.

We value your support and patronage and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep Chandan

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel location is very good, peaceful, yet a stones throw away from the main market. The breakfast is good with variety of Indian dishes. Room service is also good. The hotel has a game room and a theater, good for passing time. Restaurant food tastes good. They have local as well as international dishes. The breakfast area is in the open surrounded by lush greenery... good experience overall.

Room Tip: Try to take one on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We take great pride in our product and service and we are delighted that you had a good time with us. My staff and I truly appreciate your generous compliments and this serves as great motivation to us.