“My awesome day”

Ranked #6 of 67 Hotels in Lonavala
Thane, India
“My awesome day”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I booked this hotel after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor about it and they were right!! The hotel has a very nice,cozy atmosphere. The food was lip -smacking. The staff was so affable. I arranged a candle light dinner which was astonishing... Specially thanks to Mr. Bhupendra & Mr. Surjeet who made our stay memorable.

• Stayed February 2014
GiteshGehani, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Lonavala, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank your choosing to stay with Citrus Lonavala.

We appreciate the time and effort you have taken out to post your feedback about your experience. I will definitely pass on your compliments to Surjeet and Bhupendra .

We take great pride in our product and service and we are delighted that you had a fantastic time with us. My staff and I truly appreciate your generous compliments and this serves as great motivation to us.
I do look forward to seeing you back at Citrus Lonavala soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Citrus lonavala is a nice hotel .
The rooms are well maintained
The food is very good and there is a lot
of variety especially in breakfast .
Swimming pool is clean
Location is quiet.
Staff is very helpful and will go out of the way to fulfill your wishes.
There is free WiFi as well.
Only thing missing is a mountain view.
Good place for families too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank your choosing to stay with Citrus Lonavala. We appreciate the time and effort you have taken out to post your feedback about your experience.
Ahmadnagar, India
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hey Folks,

This place is the best luxury in lonavala, of course for the rooms. I did check almost every resort and Hotel, and Citrus is the par excellent property in its class!

More over, it caters the most delectable food.

And the ultimate aspect which gives you the most value for your money is the Super Hospitality of the staff!

Regards,
Aniket Munot

Room Tip: Premiere Rooms are spacious than deluxe, just in case if an extra bed has to be put up!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Aurangabad, India
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I visited wid ma family n booked 2 rooms. The food was so delicious that finally we took the buffet as well. The food was really amazing n the staff was very much helpful. I would really recommend it to all n if I visit lonavala again, I wud definitely stay at citrus only.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Sandeep C, Operations Manager at Citrus Hotel Lonavala, responded to this review, July 27, 2016
Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have you stay with us. We also thank you for your encouraging feedback on Trip Advisor.

While the team makes every effort to make sure that our guests are taken care of. I hope that you give us another opportunity to be of service to you and change your perception on our personal service.

We value your support and patronage and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel location is very good, peaceful, yet a stones throw away from the main market. The breakfast is good with variety of Indian dishes. Room service is also good. The hotel has a game room and a theater, good for passing time. Restaurant food tastes good. They have local as well as international dishes. The breakfast area is in the open surrounded by lush greenery... good experience overall.

Room Tip: Try to take one on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We take great pride in our product and service and we are delighted that you had a good time with us. My staff and I truly appreciate your generous compliments and this serves as great motivation to us.
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a very gud stay at Citrus lonavala..we were allowed early check in and late check out..we loved the food @ citrus..chkn tikka, mushroom tikka, manchow soup was yummy..main course was ok and they had very less dessert optiond..so this things can be improved.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandeep C, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Lonavala, responded to this review, January 18, 2017
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your feedback as it enables us to measure and improve our performance.

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your lovely feedback as it enables us to measure and improve our performance in our quest of providing you the best.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Absolutely fabulous place for staying in Lonavla...
Best part - ever smiling and helpful staff....not the plastic smiles but genuine concern
Immediate reaction to safety hooter in a very professional, organized and calm manner (caused by my 2 notorious sons who blew their hooters which sounded just like emergency alarm)
Value for money - Stay & Food
Just finger licking absolutely fabulous food.
Equipped with Swings, seesaw, slide and the monkey bars for small kids, has a fabulous swimming pool and good ground.
A Private Theatre - carry your own movies on DVDs, CDs, USB's or choose from their library.
Plan to make it an annual getaway for the family......
While 10 mins walking distance from Railway Station, 5 mins from the mail Lonavla market, it still has a very quiet peaceful ambience & atmosphere.....
Highly recommended for Leisure trips....am sure official will also be good enough.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside overlook the lawn based restaurant, in the front over look the road. The whole p...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time & effort in sharing your wonderful experience. I am pleased to note that the experience at Citrus Resorts met your expectations & made your stay enjoyable.

I am sharing the feedback with my team which is the prime strength of this resort. Your appreciation motivates the team to enhance their efforts in looking after guests.

We value your support and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.