“Undoubtedly, the best hotel in Lonavla”
Review of Chandralok Hotel

and 1 more site!
Chandralok Hotel
Ranked #8 of 67 Hotels in Lonavala
“Undoubtedly, the best hotel in Lonavla”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I cannot begin to explain how amazing our stay was. I definitely did my research before selecting this property to spend my weekend with a few friends who I was meeting after almost 3 years. And I am extremely glad I chose this hotel.

I have honestly had one of my best hotel experiences here. Everyone from the front desk staff to the restaurant and room service staff were very friendly and accommodating. Also very helpful in guiding us around.

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a hotel which is high on luxury and at the same time extremely affordable. Cheers guys. You deserve this!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank raoabh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Pune
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I took my family on a two day weekend get-away and it turned out to be the best experience for us. With spacious and well appointed rooms, courteous staff and prompt service.The owners personally met with us to see if we were taken care of. The food was up to mark and we indulged in some good authentic vegetarian food. Next trip to Lonavla - we surely know where to stay. Highly recommend this Hotel to everyone.

3 Thank Alisha S
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 29, 2013

this hotel is situated behind lonavala bus stand . a/c rooms are ok with tv and tea coffee maker in the room . Service are very prompt and staff are co operative.since hotel is situated at market place you can get all the thing at nearby places.they can improve in room cleanliness. food is excellent specially gujarati thali ( veg) is excellent

1 Thank dgprajapati
Mumbai
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel is a stone's throw from the bus stop, walkable from the station. It has basic amenities, friendly staff, clean rooms.
The complimentary breakfast makes for a good start of the day. Thali lunch also is highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Aparna A
pune
Reviewed October 19, 2013

me and my wife had amazing time staying at hotel Chandralok, nice and clean environment, friendly staff, location is at heart of the city, nice local cuisine, nice ambiance,what else you want !!!!!

Vinod Gaikwad

Room Tip: if you are going to Lonavala, Hotel Chandralok is the best place to stay
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank vygaikwad
Mumbai
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Situated very close to railway station and near to the market place, this is best hotel to stay in. The rooms had a good interior decoration, lighting's thereby providing a very good ambiance. Breakfast Buffet is good and it can be served in your room as well. Food at the hotel is also good enough but if you wanna try at the other restaurant , that too is also very close-by. Overall our stay at the Hotel was very good and will visit them again for surely.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sandeep M
Bangalore
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I, my wife, and kid stayed for 1 night at Hotel Chandralok, Lonavla, during our tour of Maharashtra in Oct 2013. I selected the hotel from reviews on tripadvisor and booked the place online thru a well known web portal. My driver had little difficulty in reaching the hotel as most people who he enquired knew it well and guided us right.

My first impression was that the hotel is in a rather congested location, just some 200 metres off the main highway and a few metres from the main bus stand. But that never affected our sleep quality. The reception was fast and courteous. We were in our room in 7 min after we stepped into the hotel. The room was well maintained, in top condition, with ample toiletries and brand new fittings. It was somewhat small for free movement though, but that was no serious issue.

The hotel has an excellent complimentary buffet breakfast that is worth your money. They also provided us a complimentary newspaper to our room.

I would surely recommend Chandralok hotel for travellers of all categories- single, newly married, and families with kids. However, ensure that the room has enough beds to accommodate everyone if travelling with 2 kids.

Tourists can check out the accompanying pics of spots within 15 km from the hotel.

Room Tip: Select rooms on the top floor (2nd floor) for more quiet living.