“magnificient resort!”

Ranked #2 of 67 Hotels in Lonavala
Indore, India
“magnificient resort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

we beeen here last nov 13 with my family.excellent property,courrteous staff,very good food with good hygeine n cleanliness.there r many activities foir the children .pool n water world is too good.looking forward to staay there agaain n aagaain.any queries can be ansswered on 00919826651096.

dr anand bhagwat,indore,mp,india.

Room Tip: better opt for top roomss with the water world view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank anand1000
Fariyas-Management, General Manager at Fariyas Resort Lonavala, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Anand,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Jagar Thakur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
Navi Mumbai, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I traveled with my colleagues as a part of our conference. The room was bit old fashioned and I found that the property is pretty old as well. Food was just good as we had it in the buffets. It has a nice garden where we had a good evening party.

Room Tip: Choose from the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank PreneetBhat
Dear Mr. Bhat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fariyas Resort, Lonavla to provide you with the unforgettable experience you have come to expect from us.

Best regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I had been to Fariyas from 4th-6th may 2014 with my wife and we were really impressed.
I have visited various resorts at different places but this was the most wonderful and memorable experience.
We had booked a suite here and it was really very good , just as the ones shown on their site.
The room was very neat and clean and well maintained.
The ambience of the restaurant was very impressive and the service and food was really good,specially non-veg.
The staff here was very co-operative and well behaved and gave me no reason for any complains. As it was our anniversary they had arranged a candel light dinner for me and my wife and had made special decoration in our room while we had our dinner.
In short Fariyas is the same as it is shown on their web page.
I would definately be planning a second trip here very soon and would suggest others as well.
My stay here was really awesome.....

Room Tip: Would suggest couples to book the suite......
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sushant S
Fariyas-Management, General Manager at Fariyas Resort Lonavala, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Sushant,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to know that you liked our product and services and enjoyed your stay. I have shared your feedback with team, who are equally happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We are thrilled and look forward to your continued patronage and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcome you back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla in the near future.

With best regards,

Thane, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We came here on a get together among office colleagues and the first impressions have been quite average.. its not difficult to reach this place since its just off the expressway.. However that also means that the weather here is no different than what you expected to escape from the city.. The property is well spaced out.. has got a good pool area.. good spacious rooms and also serves good food... Most people would have a good time, since most facilities offered are decent enough, but surely it's not anything unique to sway you by..

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank debsnroses
Dear Mr. Debsnroses,.

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that in general you liked our product and services and enjoyed your stay. I have shared your feedback with team who is certainly going to look for areas of improvement and make difference for future guests so that they get an unique experience.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback and look forward to welcome you back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

With best regards,

Thane, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was searching for our stay at lonavala and my friend suggested me to go for Hotel Fariyas resort.

I am very thankful to my friend after my stay at this resort. Really good and pleasant place to stay in. Rooms are spacious and well furnished. Over all the resort was built considering the needs of the new generation.

These time we just stay for 2 nights as we have to go back to work. But definitely next time we will spend 3-4 days to experience the facilities at fullest.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Shreeya,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your good wishes to the team, who are equally happy to know about your positive feedback which motivates all of us to strive for better services.

Thank you once again for taking time to write the review. I look forward to welcome you and your family back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

Best Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had a very relaxed vacation with my family, we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of our stay. The staff was excellent and very warm, they were there every time we needed something which made our vacation even better than expected. The premises of the hotel is very nice but it could do with a slight upgrade.
Our rooms was spacious and well stocked. The cleanliness was up to the mark.
The kids enjoyed the most of all because it has a very kid friendly environment.
Would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shagun_sp
Dear Ms. Shagun Soti,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your thoughts to the team, who are equally happy to know about it.

Thank you once again for taking time to write a detailed review. I look forward to welcome you and your family back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

Best Regards

Pune
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was looking for a weekend getaway from Pune. We are a family of three and the youngest member of the family would not be satisfied with a vanilla lodging experience. At his age (three years) he is full of energy so a place with lots of water based activities was what we thought would be ideal to keep him occupied and thus we decided on Fariyas considering the aqua related activities on offer.

The room that we were allotted, to describe in the best possible words was "habitable". There were tiles that were coming off the bath tub, patchwork done to fix mirrors, nails coming out the floor through previous hardware work, creaky furniture, to name a few prominent things for the room.

Old worn out carpets, unclean corners, cracked walls in the corridor, broken light fixtures, soiled/stained chair/sofa furnishings in lobby, were some of the things which caught our eye outside our room.

Having said that as a matter of fact the overall experience of the place was still "ok" since the staff was very courteous. I needed an extension of 1 day which was promptly serviced even though the weekend being very busy. There were three meetings/conferences going on at the time of our check in, however we never felt left out due to deficiency of service.

The property being pretty old needs desperate re-furbishing and the interiors look pretty dated which makes the experience of staying not worthwhile at all considering that this place charges premium over others.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Fariyas-Management, General Manager at Fariyas Resort Lonavala, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your stay and feedback. Though I am happy that you liked the services of our team, I am concerned that we could not live up to your expectation especially with regard to housekeeping and maintenance services. I have addressed this issue with the concerned team and have fixed most of it. I sincerely regret your this time experience and hope you will give us one more opportunity to showcase our improved product and services.

Thank you once again for your patronage and feedback. we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards