“Great One day outing”

Fariyas Resort Lonavala
Ranked #2 of 67 Hotels in Lonavala
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We group of friends went to lonavala for a day and stayed at Fariyas. It's an amazing Hotel with really good location, nice spacious rooms and above all great food (breakfast, Dinner).

I would recommend everyone to experience it if they get a chance.

Liked — Food

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Fariyas-Management, General Manager at Fariyas Resort Lonavala, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Mufeed Mithani

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am happy that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your good wishes to the team, who are equally happy to know about your positive feedback.

Thank you once again for taking time to write the review. I look forward to welcome you and your family/ friends back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

There are newer reviews for Fariyas Resort Lonavala

Reviewed March 6, 2014

this is one of the excellent property with mouthwatering and lipsmacking food.
the spread of buffet breakfast and dinner is vast.
ull name it and they have it.
the rooms are spacious
huge swimming pools with slides
very huge property

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Fariyas-Management, General Manager at Fariyas Resort Lonavala, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your good wishes to the team, who are equally happy to know about your positive feedback which motivates all of us to strive for better services.

Thank you once again for taking time to write the review. I look forward to welcome you and your family back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Fabulous and worth place to experience.
Fariyas has that unique Heritage Look of Parsee Community.
Fariyas has very good spacious rooms, all types of amenities and a huge place.

You will get that Positive atmosphere and has that feeling of joy

Must place to stay

Thanks to my Company Akumentis Healthcare Limited who gave us an opportunity to have our Management Programme here at Fariyas

Room Tip: Spacious, Unique Heritage Looks and Marvellous Rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Devdas P.

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to know that you liked our product and services and enjoyed your stay. I have shared your appreciation with my team, and it is feedback like yours that makes us to strive for more.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback and look forward to welcome you back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We visited fariyas to celebrate our anniversary . We had booked premium room but were upgraded to a suite . The room are well maintained and spacious. Buffet breakfast is awesome. Overall value for money.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jbulchandani

Dear Mr J Bulchandani

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your recent stay on your anniversary. I am delighted to know that you liked our product and services and enjoyed your stay. I have shared your positive feedback with my team, and it is feedback like yours that makes us to keep strive for better services for our guests.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Rooms are good but it is an old property which is definitely not worth the price it charges. Food is the saving grace of this hotel. I stayed here for a week for a training programme. The best part was that they reacted back to the feedback quite quickly like I had asked for Phulkas and Curd during Lunch every day and they quite happily offered the same. I found it not good for family outings as its always crowded with one or other corporate programmes. View from balcony of the room is pretty good!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank SarathSubash

Dear Mr. Sarath Subash

Thank you for your feedback. I have noted your comments about the property being old and not suitable for the families. I regret your experience that you did not find our rooms worth value for money. However, I am happy that you liked our food and services. I am pleased to inform that our Club Wing and Premium Rooms are just about two years old and very new, however your company may have opted for deluxe rooms which too are phase wise in refurbishing program and soon we will have new look rooms. Please let me know when your travel plans brings you back to Lonavla, I will be very happy to assist you with your room reservation and allocation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcome you back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed in Fariyas Resort Lonavala for 2 nights ( 24th Feb-26 Feb.,2014) with my wife and two children. Check in process is OK. We have booked for Breakfast and dinner included, but in my voucher which I got from my travel agent it is wrongly written CP plan( only breakfast) which I noticed at the time of check-in. The hotel staff says that you have only Breakfast as it is written so in the voucher. When told that that I have paid for MAP plan, they say we will have to check from the office. They took around 3-4 hours to confirm the same. after that in the evening a Hotel representative says that you have to face the problem because of your voucher. Don't you the reservation details with you. Also the Breakfast and Dinner Buffet is not up to the mark with very limited choices. But yes staff is polite and service is quick.
I will add this that the hotel is overpriced as it is a very old property and not upto the mark.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Ankit_Bansal

Dear Mr Ankit Bansal

Thank you for your feedback. I regret your experience with regard to wrong booking by travel agent, who had made your reservation with us for room and breakfast only as against your booking including dinner. I also regret that it took beyond reasonable time to get it clarified from the travel agency and it caused inconvenience to you. I have personally addressed it with team and please be rest assured that corrective action is taken so that it does not get repeated with any guest in future. Please let me know when your plan brings you back to Lonavla, I will be very happy to assist you with your room reservation in new rooms.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Hi..i had visited this place in year 2007 with my office colleagues for a corporate training for 3-4 days.
writing the review now as just got logged in here on the website..:P

enjoyed the hospitality., good service..
the food is nice. i think one of the good places to have the corporate trainings....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Smitaaaaa

Dear Ms Smita

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our product and services. I have shared your feedback with the team, who are equally happy to know about it.

Thank you once again for taking time to write review. I look forward to welcome you and your family back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla in the future.