Fariyas Resort Lonavala
$54
$43
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Citrus Hotel Lonavala(Lonavala)(Great Value!)
$71
$56
$188
$183
  • Breakfast included
The Dukes Retreat(Khandala)(Great Value!)
$148
$172
Travelocity
$68
  • Pool
Upper Deck Resort Pvt. Ltd.(Lonavala)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
The Orchard Resort(Lonavala)(Great Value!)
$452
TripAdvisor
1,339 results
All reviewsindoor poolwater parkvisited fariyasbanquet teamfood spreadfront officedinner buffetspecial thanksspecial mentionexcellent hospitalityin housefamily and friendspool sideroom servicenice propertyrooms are spaciouscourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very friendly and hospitable staff .. high standards without whims of a fancy five star hotel.. Stayed for couple of nights over the new year period and thoroughkly enjoyed ..The 31st night function could have been better ..food choices and quality was above average although some counters were not as hygienic as others ...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded April 7, 2013

Dear Mr Suneel,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have made a note of your comment about 31st function and please be rest assured that we will look into these points in detail for our future functions.

Thank you once again for taking time to write a detailed review. I look forward to welcome you and your family back to Fariyas Resort Lonavla. and showcase an improved service standards.

Jagar

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I think this property is simply overpriced. Lonavala is waiting for a good 5 Star property. The only good this I liked about Fariyas is its pool and Water Slides. The hotel seems to be very dated and definitely needs maintenance. Only some rooms have mountain view. In-room service needs a lot of improvement. The Hotel definitely needs to hire a new chef, as food quality was not at all up to the mark. Most of the vegetarian food we tried was not good, only few Non-veg items are good in the Buffet. Surprisingly they don't have "Desert Spoon" as well. When we asked for it, we were given big dinner spoons for having desert. There was a constant noise of construction happening in the day time near our room which was very disturbing.

For our conference we got some help from the banquet staff, but they were also vanishing in some time, most if the times during conference we need to call the reception to send somebody for some help or tea - break. All this definitely needs to improve.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Management response:Responded April 7, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply concerned to know that we were unable to meet your expectations. Please be rest assured that we will look into your comments and take corrective action about Signage’s and Restaurant services.

Thank you once again for taking time to write the review. I hope you will give us another opportunity to present our improved product and services.

Jagar

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It is more of a place for corporate gathering.. It's not very relaxing and peaceful because of the corporate or group stay at the hotel. Food choices are also ok, more like a local mess in out skirt areas..

• Stayed: November 2012
Management response:Responded January 24, 2013

Dear Ms. Dipali

Thank you for your feedback. I regret we could not live upto your expectations. Please be rest assured that we will look into your comments and take corrective action.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel is fine, not great. The rooms are large and some have decent views of the hills. Comfortable bed, terrible pillows. Service is satisfactory although one or two at reception seemed to have a 'couldn't care less' attitude. What is incredible is how much they charge here. Hotels in India are not always good value but this is really in a league of its own. The room and bathroom have a 1970s air about them. You even have to pay for Wifi (if you can get it to work) and water. Did not try the buffet. A la carte restaurant had good food but again, relatively pricey. Rates for taxis are also far too high. I do wonder how they get away with it - I could not recommend at these rates - maybe it is just lack of competition?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marie083
Management response:Responded January 24, 2013

Dear Ms. Marie

Thank you for your feedback. I regret your experience and take note of your comments. Please be rest assured that we will take corrective action about pillows in the room, employee behavior and other service related issues as well as rates of taxis etc.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was a quick break from busy day's of Mumbai. We went there with lot of expectation but the hotel didn't lived up to that. We had problems in finding room. One of the rooms had water flowing out from AC. Some rooms were just at the top of entrance/parking. Wet area was good and we had good time there. Food was good. Service needs lot of attention.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PPK83
Management response:Responded January 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We have taken careful note of your comment in regard to room leakage and view. I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience.

I thank you for bringing it to our attention as it is only through valuable feedback like yours that we can continue to improve. I do hope that you will give us another chance to showcase our improved product/services.

I regret your experience and assure you that this will not be repeated with any of our future guests.