I recently spent two nights at the Fariyas. While the hotel looks nice from the outside, and has a very pretty lobby, there were many annoyances with our stay. Specifically:
- There is a great deal of construction happening on the hotel grounds. Our wing of rooms had a dusty floor, most likely from the surrounding construction.
- We asked for an extra key to our room, and were hassled by the front desk staff, who told us we'd already received the requisite number of keys.
- We asked housekeeping to come back later, and they never did. We didn't receive turn-down service that day.
- Wi-fi is unreasonably expensive - Rs 900 for 24 hours - and it works on only one device.
- The wi-fi signal was not strong enough to reach our room; we could only use the internet from the lobby.
All-in, this hotel has potential, but there are almost certainly better options in the area.More