You cannot place this as a resort, but it is nice. The location is very good, right next to the sea. The rooms are reasonable. They are reasonably priced too. food was ok. They need lt of maintenance and they are doing it now.
Dont expect a professional service, but they serve you well.
Whatever be it, the location is the plus. You can go there for relaxing over the weekend. We were there during monsoon, hence I am not able to comment on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India