This hotel is not a regular beach resort. It has friendly staff and location is nice. It is located in a village some 8 km from Alleppey. This is definitely for relaxed beach holidays and for local food which would be served after a discussion with you. They do have a menu for your choice. Food is definitely good. But if you are only family in the resort then it can be very boring. We went in March thus it was very hot. SPA though was very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India