The place is quite good. We visited it while returning from Kanyakumari. Very relaxed place and cut off from the outside world. By meaning Resort, if you are expecting something big & luxurious, then this is not for you.
It has limited rooms but the view from the rooms is very good. Just a minute walk from the Arabian Sea Shore. It is better to check in the daylight rather then the night.
Service is also good, though they lack staffs, only 1 or 2 person except the Manager.
Best to go as a couple and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India