We stayed here on 25 Dec 2013.It is more like home stay then hotel, very
friendly staff. Specially Uday cooked good veg items according to our test, special thanks to him.
Hotel is located on famous water way. You just seat outside your room or at restaurant and see house boats...its amazing experience.Great place if you
just want to relax for 2-3 days, don't need to go anywhere in city!! This hotel has much potential if developed.
Some negative side - not sufficient staff, difficult to locate.They should have provided at least water in rooms, we were needed to call staff and get it.
If you are planning to this place, take mosquito cream with you or use mosquito net provided by hotel.
Over all very homely environment and good place to relax.I wish to come here
again some time in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmgrove resort is an elegant holiday resort situated in acres of natural greeneries and is on the banks of the beautiful Punnamada lake. The resort offer complete privacy and peaceful atmosphere and is free from air and sound pollution. The resort is really a wonderful paradise and an home far away from your home, of course with homely and tasty food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmgrove Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- Palmgrove Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India