We were a group of 5 and stayed here in end Dec - the resort is very pretty -good rooms , landscaping. The complimentary sunset cuise is a must do.
The service is really bad- they refused to provide room service as they were getting complaints from customers due delays ! They had poor service in the restaurant too and the quality of food for a resort of that standard was really bad . The staff was unapologetic .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Palace is a Five star luxury backwater resort located in Alleppey at the banks of Vembanadu Lake, adjacent to the venue of the legendary Nehru Trophy boat race. Lake Palace Resort represents a quaint tradition, blended with modernity. Its architecture is delightfully Keralite yet comfortably modern and rich in contemporary ethos. Each of its rooms is individually decorated with a dramatic blend of old-world charm and modern accessories. While the Lake View Cottages feature a cozy lounge with mini bar, refrigerator, television, king size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with hot & cold running water and 24 hours room service, the Water Villas offer the rare feeling of being afloat. Its facilities include king size bedrooms that are beautifully appointed rooms with wooden furniture, en-suite bathrooms and 24 hours room service. Every balcony at Lake View Cottage offers a unassailable view of the unruffled Vembanadu Lake where the traditional country boats & canoes cruise gently along. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Lake Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Palace Hotel Alappuzha
- Lake Palace Alappuzha
- Lake Palace Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India