It is a fabulous experience in Lake Palace Resort which we would like to share with the Trip Advisor Viewers!!
We are an Finnish MNC with sales and service activity in india for more than Six Years!!
Every Year we have a Sales Conference for our Customers & Partners in August!!
When it came for this year we planned to make it to the god's own country and chose Alleppey / Kumarakom as the destination.
Me & other colleague as event co-ordinator for this conference went in look out for few resort and freeze one!!
After looking on some other resort we Visited Lake Palace which was very impressive in the first time itself!!
The Reservation Manager Mr. Jobby Kuriakose was the one who took us around the resort and finally we took a decision to go ahead with this resort.
We had this event for four days and had guest's from all across India & Foreign.
The Check in was in express speed as none of our guest had to wait for more than Two Minutes to move out of reception and to the Buggi!! The Front Desk Manager Mr. Prajith had put in his concentrated effort in making this possible! Thanks to Him!!
The Rooms were fantastic with everything clean and neatly organized and gave a good feeler to all the guests!!
Even when there was some small issues coming in from some rooms on no water in pipe, the Engineering team swiftly acted to rectify the issue which was due to the damage in main pipeline because of some civil maintenance!!
When it came for the Conference arrangement the hall was prepared neatly as per our requirement with all the basic conference requirements placed neatly well organized before the guest checking in.
The F&B department (Mr. Shibu & Team) made sumptuous food. Even though the varieties provided in buffet was less (hopefully 3 Course) everybody enjoyed the taste food at all three times and all four days!!
It was a fantastic co-ordination between all the teams to see that the program flows smooth without flaws!!
And Finally to end up this experience, We from Vacon Team Thank Jobby Kuriakose who was a one point contact for us towards any requirement for all 4 days x 24hrs(literally we had a serious doubt when he slept??) and made this event memorable for the Whole of team.
We personally recommend viewers to try this resort as it gives you lot of sweet memories after you reach home!!!
Thanks to Lake palace Team for such a nice Property and services!!
VACON DRIVES & CONTROLS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Palace is a Five star luxury backwater resort located in Alleppey at the banks of Vembanadu Lake, adjacent to the venue of the legendary Nehru Trophy boat race. Lake Palace Resort represents a quaint tradition, blended with modernity. Its architecture is delightfully Keralite yet comfortably modern and rich in contemporary ethos. Each of its rooms is individually decorated with a dramatic blend of old-world charm and modern accessories. While the Lake View Cottages feature a cozy lounge with mini bar, refrigerator, television, king size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with hot & cold running water and 24 hours room service, the Water Villas offer the rare feeling of being afloat. Its facilities include king size bedrooms that are beautifully appointed rooms with wooden furniture, en-suite bathrooms and 24 hours room service. Every balcony at Lake View Cottage offers a unassailable view of the unruffled Vembanadu Lake where the traditional country boats & canoes cruise gently along. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Palace Hotel Alappuzha
- Lake Palace Alappuzha
- Lake Palace Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India