A dim, dreary, dismal hotel. If you're not on antidepressants when you check in, you will be by the time you leave. The walls are paper thin, so sound travels easily. Paint is scuffed and soiled. There is no hot water, even during the brief 6-10 PM time slot when it is promised. On the good side, the rooms are larger than average, the a/c works, the grounds are spacious and pretty. The restaurant offers only a buffet -- no ala carte options. The hotel is on the fringes of town, so no other restaurants are nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagoda Resorts is the all new addition to the fascinating silhouette of Alleppey. A perfect blend of ethnic oriental charm accentuated with rooftops similar to Japanese Pagodas and stunning opulence that is laid back yet refreshingly elegant Pagoda was designed around the lay of the land yet tastefully incorporating traditional elements of Kerala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Pagoda Resorts Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Kerala/Alappuzha, India