We stayed in this Resort on last 21 st Oct 2013 to 23rd Oct 2013 with my family.We Booked 4 Dlx room, although I its was individual cottage type.Each cottage are isolated and excellent cleanliness.AC, bathroom, room space, furniture, bed etc are very good.
Room service are also very room and all staffs are very polite and mind blowing hospitality.
They also arrange all of your amenities like houseboat, sikara boat, motor boat etc.
Others facility like Spa, Gym etc are also available.A good quality of restaurant in the campus with some good quality of delicious food they also provide.A huge car parking space and a huge campus of this resort are definitely take attraction of your eyes.
As per my choice it is one of the best resort in Allepuzha (Alleppey).
One important matter is that many negative review are written in tripadvisor about this hotel....But I strictly recommend go for this hotel with close your eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagoda Resorts is the all new addition to the fascinating silhouette of Alleppey. A perfect blend of ethnic oriental charm accentuated with rooftops similar to Japanese Pagodas and stunning opulence that is laid back yet refreshingly elegant Pagoda was designed around the lay of the land yet tastefully incorporating traditional elements of Kerala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pagoda Resorts Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Kerala/Alappuzha, India