This resort is situated within the city limits, yet in a calm place. The rooms are decent, but very spacious with a very good balcony. The hotel ambience in general is neat, though it can be maintained much better. The staff are courteous and very friendly. On the flip side, the restaurant does not boast of a good menu and most of the items that we asked for were unavailable and those simple items that we ordered, took a lot of time to be served and to add to the woes, the taste was average. The swimming pool is small, but it is ok, thinking of the tariff that you pay for.
Overall, if you are not looking for too much sophistication and comfort, this hotel is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagoda Resorts is the all new addition to the fascinating silhouette of Alleppey. A perfect blend of ethnic oriental charm accentuated with rooftops similar to Japanese Pagodas and stunning opulence that is laid back yet refreshingly elegant Pagoda was designed around the lay of the land yet tastefully incorporating traditional elements of Kerala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Pagoda Resorts Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Hotel Alappuzha
- Pagoda Resorts Alleppey Kerala/Alappuzha, India