“Good.”

Cassia
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Alappuzha
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cassia is located near alappuzha beach. Very neat hygiene and friendly. Customized preparation is available on request.we do have multi cuisine restaurant at kommady alappuzha. For details call
“Good.”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Don't look for this restaurant on FS, they have the location wrong. It's right near the beach.
Restaurant id air con and clean. The menu has many noodles, vegetarian and non-veg meals. We ate Chinese soup which was delicious and fish which was ok but it did seem a bit pricey. All in all, a good restaurant.

• Visited March 2014

INDIA
“Go for the Roast Crab”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Thanks to suggestions from Tripadvisor, we landed here for a dinner. I was a bit disappointed that there was no beach view, as this restaurant is located right on the Alleppey Beach.

The soups, fried rice, non-veg and veg starters we had ordered were excellent. But the piece-de-resistance was their Roast Crab. Its a really large portion and comes with the shell. I had a bit of a tough time breaking the shell as they did not give any cutlery for it. However the crab meat was excellent and the masala was delicious.

No alcohol here I suppose. There are quite a few 'Beer Bars' on this road though

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Parotta in all of Kerala”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We were hesitant to pop into this place as the photos on the exterior made us think it was a cafeteria with burgers and fries. We could not have been more wrong. The interior is basic but it's immaculate and air conditioned. Staff is very attentive. The parotta is by far the best bread I've tasted in India and we've been here for two months. I had the paneer mahkni which is so delicious, I've been back twice in a week to have it again (I usually don't eat at the same restaurant twice when traveling). My husband had the veg biryani, which was equally as delicious.

• Visited February 2014
“A decent place”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Location of the restaurant is good as it's right on the beach. Food is also nice as there aren't many nice eating joints in alleppey. King fish was really nice.

Visited January 2014
“Poor”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my friends....the place was cleen and ac

But we didnt get a good atmosphere and also I feel far away from the twon.....i dont relly enjoyed my dinner