Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage with sirodhara & mukhalepam☺

This is my first trip in kerala🌴.i got an excellent body massage with sirodhara, and mukhalepam in... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2018

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Alappuzha
from $20.52
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This is my first trip in kerala.i got an excellent body massage with sirodhara, and mukhalepam in KRV ayurveda kendra.i relaxed my body & soul. Dr.Nitin is very experienced about ayurveda. I hope i ll travelling again here & stay longer n do well treatment.i m very happy after this treatment..

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I got an excellent ayurvedic treatment from Krv Ayurveda Kendra Alleppey. It rejuvenate my body and soul . I will bring my parents next year from France for this amazing treatment . Thanks a lot Krv Ayurveda Kendra. Moreover that the doctor of Krv and his son supported very much the entire members of our group. Thank a lot. See you soon

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I feel very lucky to have found Krv Ayurveda Kendra by chance.
This is my first trip to Kerala, and although my goal was to find a good Ayurvedic place, I was ready to visit as many centres I could until my criteria were met. Now, please understand that I didn't want to stay in a posh luxury resort set up to meet the growing westerners' demand for natural health care.
In Krv Ayurveda Kendra, I found a little family business that has been in operation for several generations, intended to care for the health and well-being of the local people, who, indeed, can afford it. In the culture of Kerala people, Ayurveda is the way they understand medicine, and Dr Rajan's reputation goes far beyond his neighbourhood.
So, after consulting with Dr Rajan, he prescribed some medicines and massage therapy. Although I didn't have specific condition to address, I decided to give a try for a 3-week treatment. Now at the end of it, I can say that my general health has improved, as well as my understanding of Ayurveda and Panchakarma, for which I previously had a kind of romantic prejudice.
To summarize, I can say that, notwithstanding the lack of elegant premises, I met a very experienced, retired but still available physician, a helpful, reliable and trustworthy manager as Dr Rajan's son, and a very competent and trained team of masseurs, the whole experience wrapped in warm kindness and generosity.
My advice to travellers : please understand that restoring health usually involves detoxifying of the body. Therefore, if you're a smoker, you better quit, at least for the duration of the treatment. By the same token, keep a healthy diet and make sure to secure enough vacation time after treatment to fully experience the benefit of it.
Last, I want to come back next year and I will recommend the place to friends or family members who are tired of allopathy when it is ineffective or brings too much side effects or addiction.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank PhiloM33
Nithin K R, Owner at KRV Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Thanks for Mr.Philo, he got a good result after his three week treatment. A best, genuine person who did our instructions very well.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Kerala. Our hotel manager suggested that we try out KRV Ayurveda. The people there were very courteous, they helped us find their place and even explained the 'Shirodara' treatment to us over the phone so that we were prepared. Unlike the posh luxury spa and ayurvedic treatments, this one was very traditional and the entire body massage was done on a wooden table. They concentrated even more on specific pain areas that I pointed out to them. I felt so much better after the treatment. It is worth the money and I will definitely visit again to try out other treatments as well!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Nithin K R, Owner at KRV Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thanks

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I’ve been for treatment at KRV Ayurveda Kendra for 2nd time in September, have been there for full body massage, The doctor KV Rajan is very experienced, besides they have wonderful massage specialists and all that is necessary for improving your health and get your energy back. I want to thank KRV Ayurveda Kendra for providing wonderful treatment.

Sajan Bangalore

Date of experience: September 2017
Nithin R, Owner at KRV Ayurveda Kendra, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you Mr.Sajan