“A blend of natures gifts”
Review of Lassi - CLOSED

Lassi
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was really surprised seeing the menu , Its really a new concept , me and my family really enjoyed the drinks that we had here . Its really a blend of natures gifts , fruits with yogurt and also their falooda is really outstanding and mouth watering . Well done guys ... will be back soon for exploring more of your awesome drinks and snacks .

1  Thank ajay k
There are newer reviews for Lassi

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

In a sunny day I visited this cafe to get chill but unfortunately I was disappointed. It was a small cafe but interior seems good. I looked for the AC but it was off and I ordered a grape lassi which was not as much expected and not worth for 70

2  Thank joseph2473
Reviewed April 12, 2013

It is a small place. But then you come here to drink Lassi and not spend long hours. And you can get it in different exotic fruity flavors. A very innovative idea. A real success.

2  Thank wanderlust_calicut
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm sure Lassi is what keeps me healthy in India. Especially banana and pineapple-flavoured sweet lassi, usually made with fresh fruit.

1  Thank bartonwood
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hi Friends,
One of my friend suggested about LASSI.To my surprise when i went visited , i could find a variety of lassi with a blend of 2-3 fruits .None of the drinks are earlier prepared they prepare it upon our order . Drinks was fabulous and also they serve superb falooda ... Excellent service , Neat atmosphere.

2  Thank venug0pal