“Tiny and delightful”
Review of Lassi - CLOSED

Lassi
Reviewed April 12, 2013

It is a small place. But then you come here to drink Lassi and not spend long hours. And you can get it in different exotic fruity flavors. A very innovative idea. A real success.

2  Thank wanderlust_calicut

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm sure Lassi is what keeps me healthy in India. Especially banana and pineapple-flavoured sweet lassi, usually made with fresh fruit.

1  Thank bartonwood
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hi Friends,
One of my friend suggested about LASSI.To my surprise when i went visited , i could find a variety of lassi with a blend of 2-3 fruits .None of the drinks are earlier prepared they prepare it upon our order . Drinks was fabulous and also they serve superb falooda ... Excellent service , Neat atmosphere.

2  Thank venug0pal
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Your yougurt combinations are very genuine.Your theme colour blue gives a cool ambience in your juice bar . Its a great idea and your drinks are AWSOME !!! and always try to keep the clean and hygene conditions has you have now GREAT GOING......

1  Thank meontrip
Reviewed January 1, 2013

It was a great experience my tour to alleppey,one my friend suggested that there is a good cafe shop in Alappuzha were you could get healthy, hygienic,Energizer drink, yoghurt drinks which is a new concept in Kerala .As he said and by reference I visited there,it was really awesome,as my friend suggested this i thought it might be a local cafe shop,but it was really Cool,silent,with slow speed music it was really enjoyable with my friends,I really had a great experience there...I suggest all my friends and relatives to visit this Cafe. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!