We had a wonderful weekend at Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort, Punnamada. Located right at the side of Punnamada lake this resort have 10 nice rooms in multiple cottages. All rooms designed with wooden walls and open bath room, giving a nice experience.
Plus points :
1. Location : easily accessible and at the beautiful lake side itself.
2. Ambiance : very calm which enables you a to have a private vacation with your family.
3. Staff : very friendly and helping staff.
4. Food: Nice and rich breakfast with continental and Kerala dishes. Their Aviyal and Thoran was excellent. The dishes for buffet dinner was a bit over salty, especially the non veg dishes.
5. Reading room : An open reading and indoor play area with a small collection of books in different foreign languages (English, German, French etc).
6. Open Bathroom : the open bathroom, well designed to have a private pebble bath in open air is beautiful experience.
1. Pool : Though they got a good pool, it was not maintained.
2. Wi Fi : Though they were providing free Wi-Fi access, the signal was very poor. You cannot connect the network from the rooms.
3. Children's activity area : During my visit, the rooms were filled with family with small kids. A children play and activity area is a good idea to engage the kids as a group.More
- Breakfast included
- Room Service