I'm so glad i made the decision to stay with Motty and Lali - everything from the food that Lali prepared, the accommodation itself, the location, and the trips that Motty organised were fantastic. The trips to local villages were the highlight for me and Motty arranged these so that they were so effortless for me! As a female solo traveller this was a great choice, had 100% trust in everything Motty recommended that I do, and the people he put me in touch with were awesome. I was also especially lucky to arrive in the middle of Onam, the annual harvest festival, and was treated to an unbelievable spread of authentic Keralan food by Lali - amazing! Alleppey itself was very cool - much less touristy than Fort Kochin (and other nearby places I imagine).
Hope to come back to Kerala at some stage and if I do I will come and stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala/Alappuzha, India