We found Motty's homestay in the Alastair Sawday's book and we were not disappointed. If you are after a warm welcome, an experience of a Keralan home with Keralan hospitality and some excellent Keralan food then look no further. We went with our 12 year old daughter and Motty and Lali were impecable hosts and included her in conversations and cookery classes. The house is full of wonderful Indian antique furniture and we felt very much at home. For a different experience away from hotels you could not find anything better. Above 5*! we will go back. The Heywoods, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala/Alappuzha, India