This is our second visit here over the last 9 years. As expexted, it was a wonderful experience. Located walking distance from the historic boat jetty, kidangamburam temple, market, etc, motty's home stay was perfect to explore Alleppey. Motty's knowledge on Alleppey and its history was educational! His wife Lalli's home cook malayalee food was a treat. She even gave us a cooking class on the local cuisine laden with spices. We even picked up her cookbook as mements. Overall great experience once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala/Alappuzha, India