I came to India for the first time in January 2011. Friends suggested to stay at Motty's Homestay and that is what i did. I happy I did that. I stayed in India for two month and travelled around south India. I stayed at Motty's Homestay two times. First when I arrived and before I left. I think Motty's is the best place to arrive in India and I am sure it's the best place to relax before you leave the country. I have had best time in India and specially at this place. They are wonderful and lovely people and I have no word to say how much I love being at there place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala/Alappuzha, India