We stayed here out of compulsion rather than by choice. We had to get on houseboat next day and this was the nearest one. The other resort (Kayaloram) was full and it was already 7 in evening. Review is as below.
1) Resort location is good and room rates are reasonable. We dont get a A/C cottage so had to stay in a room.
2) Room doors open in the restaurant directly! thats the most wierd thing I have seen. Rooms are basic and had a cupboard. Bathroom were decent. The resort had a typical Keralayite look. Dont expect a 3* service as they are a bit short staffed and it's ok for a night's stay.
3) We dint had food at the resort because they had limited options and we were pure veg. (to top it, Jain too!) We had food at Arya's in Alleppey town. Though there were not many options there also but we had better food.
Over all a not so bad resort for one night if you have houseboat planned next day.
- Also Known As:
- Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Hotel Alappuzha
- Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India