“Active fun and beautiful images every were”
Review of Kerala Kayaking

Kerala Kayaking
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Alappuzha
More attraction details
Owner description: Kerala Kayaking is 1st company in Alleppey introduce kayaking tour in Alleppey backwater. we are also provide single track cycling in village. Travelers can choose Kayak and cycle together. See the peaceful villages, smiling children and farmers hard at work. An excellent opportunity to see day today life of villagers, local people engaged in paddy cultivation, Temples, fishing, duck rearing, and shell and mud collection for the farms. Mechanized shikkara boat act as support boat.Morning Trips Starts at 6:30 AM onward. Sit On Top beginners advance kayak with guide. Enjoy the real local life. Mineral water, Juice, Snacks, Tender Coconut, Tea, taste toddy & local dishes. Visit the small canal with kayak. We are doing 4 hour, 7 hours, 10 hours daily kayaking tours as well as 1 night, 2 night, 3 night kayaking expedition tour packages also.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Active fun and beautiful images every were”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We visited the Backwaters for Two nights and enjoyed the beauty of the small kanals. Binu, the Tour manager was very friendly and we had a great time with him and his Crew. We especialy loved Seing the Backwaters from the kayaks, who brought os In to sights that were not easily reached by boat. The cook prepaired tasty Indian food for us and took precausions fore my diabetes. We were sad to go, and Think back ón the Tour with happy feelings))

2 Thank HelleVibeke
Hi,

1st of all me and my team members are happy to get your enquiry because you are 1st who choose 2 night kayaking tour and stay in the houseboat overnight . 2 days are most valuable for us . Because we never go such places . ushally we done only 1 night packages . 2 Nights means we need to more inner place of alleppey backwaters .

You know which all the place you covered . we starts trip from alleppey then reach to Kuppapuram their we take breakfast then cross panakal thode and reach vennattukadu, Kavalam , Kavalam to pullinkunnu , Visit Pullinkunnu Church, Mancompu, chadhruthaygiri, Champakulam, Munnattu mugham, Neddumudi, Pallathurthi,Vennattukadu stay in the houseboat over night

Second day start to Chennamkary, Ramankary , Kainakary , Minapally , Kannitta, Chungam and drop to houseboat . In the houseboat you visit, R block, Vembandu kayal, SNDP thodu, Nehru Trophy, punnamada, Alleppey .

No Traveler visit such place and spend in more time to inland water ways .. Great opportunity for me and you to visit such a place ..

Thanks are not enough convey my regards to Your Husband, son and daughter ..

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

An amazing alternative to a house boat/boat tour. We did the early morning tour, and watched a FANTASTIC sunrise from the kayak. Everything was perfectly timed, and the staff very hospitable and friendly.

Was worth every rup for myself as a budget traveller.

Would definitely recommend as a great way to see village life and feel like you're the only tourists in the backwaters.

(and don't worry, they provide a waterproof bag, so you can bring your camera/phone etc.)

Visited January 2013
2 Thank isabella_artitzone
Hi,

Thanks you so.. much for your quick review .. Thanks you visit my office and choose our kayaking tours . Only you share best thing for the future travelers about their camera and phone . Because lots travelers are worried to take pictures on kayaking tour. But no worries at all . we have Water dry bags to keep your small camera and phone . Also we have support motorized shikkara boat follow during the tour . So that help you to keep your things safe in the boat .

Once again many thanks your most valuable comments to help future travelers ..

Thanks you,
From All team members Kerala Kayaking , Alappuzha
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC eco-tour of the Keralan backwaters”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My friend and I were on the look-out for another way of seeing the backwaters from Aleppey -- rather than the big chugging houseboats. Through the internet, we found Binu!
He is running an excellent small business, in which he takes groups out on a canoe,which drags kayaks. So, you can relax in the luxury of the canoe in the larger waterways.
But....
then for the smaller ones (which the houseboats) cannot go down, you get into the kayaks and paddle yourself through the most incredible scenery of natural landscape and village life. My friend and I kayaked through the smallest canal, and we didn't see another boat (apart from a couple of villagers in little row boats,who waved at us with friendliness and curiousity).
Binu is an excellent and trustworthy guide.He even came to our guest house the night before our tour to talk through what we wanted and the plan for the day. And when others called asking for a tour on the same day,he said "no". We were surprised, but he explained that we had expected it to be a private tour and he was not going to disrespect that.
So, he turned away extra bucks in order to provide the best client service.
We could not recommend this tour highly enough and are very grateful to Binu for the wonderful day we had.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank SarahCTrip
Hi,

Great ... Great .. Great experience for me to spend my time with you and your friend. I get a chance to understand more about your place and we talk more about some interesting subjects . Each every minutes gives a more memories .. We miss you and your friend.....

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Most Beautiful Canal in the Backwaters”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

"You're about to see the most beautiful canal in the backwaters." That's what Binu said as we paddled towards our first tiny canal. He wasn't joking.

I've been living in India for the past 3 years and kayaking down the Kerala backwaters was definitely one of the most special activities I've experienced. We went on the 4-hour kayaking tour. Binu started us off slowly near the shore but before we knew it we were paddling down narrow canals with ease. I'll never forget floating under small bridges and getting a first-hand view of everyday life on the backwaters. The kayaks gave us access to parts of the backwaters that we never would have seen on a houseboat. It was also interesting to hear Binu talk about how he's trying to map out all of the canals throughout the backwaters. He's passionate about finding new and uncharted places.

I'm definitely recommending this trip to friends. It's well worth it. Thanks, Binu!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank vloveu2
Hi,

I am so ...much happy to read your 1st sentence . Because it is big surprise for me you remember such sentence i used . Yes that was a most beautiful canal in the alleppey backwaters .More than 500's of travelers visiting backwaters every day .But only 2 % of travelers are visiting that canal .
Even those .5 % travelers are going full on that canals . No houseboats, No Motor boat , No shikkara allowed in that canal . 1 Hour 20 Minutes need to paddle fully then only we can complete that canal .
Travelers should visit that canal then only their backwater experience will be completed. Kayaking is best medium to visit such a tiny canals . Otherwise take Punting small boat for 10 hours then only traveler can go such places ..

I am really happy to get your enquiry because we had a break on that time ...Keep in touch.. Hope you come back to us again

Thanks you so .. much,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We chose the 7 hour kayaking package..Though we were resting in the boat for most of the time, it was a day well spent!! Do not miss a swim in the backwaters..ask Binu for the round lake. Its pretty clean compared to the rest of the backwaters. It was a great decision to chose to go kayaking here!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Aarti0708
Hi,

I am totally surprised to read your review in our page . Thank you so ... much to spend your valuable to write for us ..

From All Team Members , Kerala Kayaking