“Absolutely Perfect & Unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kerala Kayaking

Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Alappuzha
More attraction details
Owner description: Kerala Kayaking is 1st company in Alleppey introduce kayaking tour in Alleppey backwater. we are also provide single track cycling in village. Travelers can choose Kayak and cycle together. See the peaceful villages, smiling children and farmers hard at work. An excellent opportunity to see day today life of villagers, local people engaged in paddy cultivation, Temples, fishing, duck rearing, and shell and mud collection for the farms. Mechanized shikkara boat act as support boat.Morning Trips Starts at 6:30 AM onward. Sit On Top beginners advance kayak with guide. Enjoy the real local life. Mineral water, Juice, Snacks, Tender Coconut, Tea, taste toddy & local dishes. Visit the small canal with kayak. We are doing 4 hour, 7 hours, 10 hours daily kayaking tours as well as 1 night, 2 night, 3 night kayaking expedition tour packages also.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Perfect & Unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Having already done a day boat trip, I decided to to go on a kayaking trip. I had done a bit of kayaking in the past but only on a few occasions, but the main boat is with you for the majority of the way, so you can make it as strenuous or relaxing as you like which was perfect. Equally, you can kayak on your own or with the fantastic friendly and knowledgable guide.

We went down so many canals that the normal boats can't get near, and went as deep into the backwaters as the houseboats that go out for days at a time normally do. Saw the real backwater life, and enjoyed the best meal I have had in 6 weeks in India for lunch - authentic Kerelan meal, with 3 different types of local freshly caught fish.

I would recommend this trip to anyone, any age or ability. It is a very unique and enjoyable way to get a real feel for the backwaters, rather than joining the droves of travellers floating past on houseboats.

thanks for an amazing experience, see you again next time I come to Kerela!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mjgmjg27
binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for your Fantastic Review on our page of TripAdvisor . I am so much happy to read your review because it touch all the small aspects of our kayaking day tour . Many thanks once again .

From All Team Members

BANGALORE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"A MUST DO" in Allepey :: Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We travel to a new place at least once a month if not twice, hence our trips are usually activity heavy as against a lazy holiday. The activity for this trip was chosen to be Kayaking in the Backwaters, and believe me when I say this it was every bit of the time and money worth spent. Binu has done a great job starting these kayaking tours. We opted for an afternoon time starting 1430 and ending 1830. Binu also takes of providing the real kerala experience i.e coconut water in between the kayaking trip, some typical local snacks at a small shop along the backwaters. Such tiny detail of providing the kerala experience is very appreciated.

This a beautiful 20km kayaking trip complete worth taking up. My recommendation would be take the trip around the time we took as the views in the evening post 1730 are brilliant. With the sun coming down and beautiful view around you dont want to miss.

Binu's Kerala Kayaking tours is for me a MUST DO in Allepey and highly recommended. Whenever I do go back to Allepey, I am pretty certain I will do this kayaking trip again. Only this time I will do the 7 hours trips.
Cheers!!! Kerala Kayaking!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Trippyiris
binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Sir,

I really happy to read your Review on TripAdvisor . Thank you very much for you to spend your valuable time for us. We like to welcome you to Join our 7 hours tour

Many thanks from ,
All Team Member Kerala Kayaking
Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Original way to see the backwaters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Actually I always recommend other tourists to visit the backwaters in a kayak rather than a boring houseboat. If you really want to get into the real narrow backwaters and enjoy Binnu's great company I really recommend going with him. He is really a very nice person and a professional guide also! 100% recommended!

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Jenny,

I am really happy to read your Review . Also I am more happier to give our tour to you . Also i like your interest of paddling . Thanks for your nice time we spend together .

Best wishes for studies and future life ..

Visit again Alleppey and choose our tour ..............

Thanks and Regards,

From All Team Members

Kerala Kayaking, Alleppey
Hamburg
“Kajaking tour through the backwaters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

6h we were doing kajaking on the backwaters of kerala in allepey. While 2 of us paddeled in non touristic areas with the guide, the other 2 were shipped with a small relaxing boat and coconuts another way to catch us up. This we changed 3 times and therefore anyone of us got a perfect mix sightseeing through small and untouched area as well as relaxing on the backwaters. This day was unbelievable for us four. We want to thank Binu, our nice and helpful guide :-)

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Tom,

Thanks for your review .. It is really nice to get you as our clients . I like all my times we spend together . we welcome once again to enjoy our tour in future . All the best for your studies .

From All Team Members,

For Future Travelers :-

Please book our tour directly . Visit our website and fill quick contact form. Some times travelers ask help to find out us and reach our office but that times Autorickshaw guys ask more about as their commission to bring you with us . Always book directly with us . Avoid unwanted commission . Travelers full quick contact form and give their hotel, home stay, resort details we can come and meet you .
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Morning Kayak trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We got picked up bright and early for our trip. It was a good time to do it because there were not many other boats about and it was really beautiful in the low sunlight. We were given the choice of how much time we spent paddling the kayaks and how much of it was in the boat. The small rivers we went down in the kayak were nice because we got to pass as everyone was getting up and bathing in the river and the kids were going off to school. Binu was a great guide and very friendly. It didn't seem like a tour guide sort of trip but more friendly and personal. We would definitely recommend it.

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Hi,

It is really nice see your review on Our page .. It was a good experience to travel with you.. I wish all best for long tour journey .. Hope you come back again to do our kayaking village tour .

Thanks & Regards,