“massage review”

Visrutha Ayurveda Chikitsalayam
More attraction details
Owner description: Visrutha is an Ayurveda clinic with treatment center, which is situated near the starting point, Alleppey. Dr. Praveen Kallil, with his team of professional doctors and qualified therapists manages and supervises Visrutha Ayurveda Chikitsalayam which offers an array of treatment packages for the seekers of genuine Ayurveda. When you leave back you carry home a new you. Guests can avail the accommodation facility named Krupatheeram Homestay which is situated in the same compound.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“massage review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Really friendly staff here. Welcomed me and my girlfriend upon arrival and asked about ailments or pains we had on our bodies. The treatment was incredible, set in a great location. I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone who wants genuine ayurvedic treatment. I had a full body, head and face massage. Small touches like being given ayurvedic soap afterwards made this an awesome experience. Thanks again!

Visited January 2013
6 Thank L0nd0ntraveller123

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Very professional, clean & highly recommended.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

I am very interested in ayurveda and its principles. We used to visit many ayurveda centers in india. My driver told us about visrutha ayurveda chikilsalayam.
Here we took a combined package of body massage and shirodhara. This was excellent, a wonderful experience, we ever had. Doctor listened well and chose treatments which were well suited to our needs. We felt very relaxed after 3 days of treatment. The doctor and staff here was amazing, wonderful, so kind and caring. I liked the hospitality as well.
Excellent treatment at a very reasonable price that has been so relaxing and rejuvenating.
So, I would like to say, this place is highly recommended.

Evali Germany