Krishnendu Ayurveda Hospital Chingoli
$89
Ramada Alleppey(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$73
$63
The World Backwaters(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$42
  • Breakfast included
Bamboo Lagoon Backwater Front Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$55
$33
  • Room Service
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$47
$36
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $43/night.

Deshadan Backwater Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$68
$50
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Abad Turtle Beach(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$85
$70
$88
$68
Priceline
Kondai Lip Backwater Heritage Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
$69
$57
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Punnamada Resort(Alappuzha)
$176
All reviewswellness centretreatment planwestern medicinetaking great carevisiting regularlytherapy roommedical conditionhis sonper daypool sidestayed there for dayscomfortable staydrbabudoctorprescribedyoga
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is no hotel, this is hospital.as simple as that.
Secondly its not in allepy, but allepy district, some 50 km away from town. Tough to find.
Staff don't understand English, Hindi. So language issue.
For a north Indian vegetarian food problem.
No shops or market in any near vincity.
Massage thy do like in hospital,n not professional like spa, but charges like spa rs1500 for 1 hr oil massage,whr in end thy ll say take shower,n when u return from shower,thn no ppl in spa room,vanished.
All in all good for patients, not for travelers or holiday seekers

• Stayed: October 2012
7  Thank arungangh
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I would like to thank the staff of the Krishnendu for giving us a perfect Kerala experience in the most divine location. I was massaged, pampered and detoxed at the spa. The yoga, meditation sessions enriched the body and mind. The chief doctor Mohan babu,is a really nice person and gave me all the guidance for my life style modification..which was really helpful and i already feel the change...already
The wellness centre provides very good authentic ayurvedic treatments..i heard it has a tradition of over a 104 years in Ayurveda...which is very rare to find these days.
i have experienced many ayurvedic treatment from a lot of resorts ..but this definitely was a different one..you could really feel the quality of the treatment and the medicine.i also had a chance to go to their medicine manufacturing facility..which was a very good experience..to see all the rare drugs used in the medicines,and thier preparations.
We stayed 7 days at the krishnendu and would recommend to stay at least this amount of time or more. There are many packages to choose from. The detox treatments are a must to try.

I hope one day I can return to this beautiful place!

Room Tip: i chose the junior suite which has a direct access to the pool from you sitout..
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank alfred431
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The property is breathtaking... There is an aura of calmness to the whole place, and you can experience it the moment you enter. Bathrooms are very nicely furnished and the beds feel like heaven.
I tried the Satvik food and it's quite good.
Spa is spacious, has multiple therapy rooms, sauna, steam and what not. The treatments that I took are signature to krishnendu and personally I feel that they were excellent.
The best part is the service at krishnendu.. . They do it all with a radiant smile and make you feel very special. Special Thanks to Dr.Mohan and his team who really helped me get a good detox and rejuvenation programme for 7 days and i was all set to join my work....
Wish I could have stayed longer. You must stay here for a minimum of 2 or 3 nights to enjoy each and every aspect of this wonderful place.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank nabeel_7nazir
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I wanted to travel on my own for once. Im a computer engineer and had a pretty tough year. I wanted mental and physical relaxation, away from everyone and everything. I surfed through the internet and came across krishendu ayurveda wellness centre. i have always been keen to experience pure kerala ayurveda, so i decided to give it a go. I had no references but something was telling me it was exactly what i needed. Well, it was much, much more than that.
These place is heaven on earth. all sorts of green shades. The rooms spacious and comfortable, with large windows. the pool view from my room was magical.The ayurvedic treatment (which i was really looking forward) was really awesome. They actually make the medicines here itself ..i also went to the manufacturing division and had a look..and it was great.

krishnendu ayurveda wellness centre..the heaven for authentic ayurveda...here..I booked the 8-day ayurvedic rejuvenation package. I had about 3 different treatments per day. I would recommend shirodara for those who suffer from insomnia and headaches. There is a lengthy list of massages and the staff are well trained. I had a personal meditation and yoga teacher who introduced me to new techniques. I was particularly interested in the vedanda lectures which introduces western way of thinking to the eastern philosophy. The teacher was good and open for all sorts of discussions.

I left feeling refreshed, relaxed, happy and with a smile on my face. Im definitely going again but this time it will be three weeks.
If you want to party its not the place at all. Only bottled water. Sometimes the internet connection becomes unavailable.but then the whole idea is to unwind....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Ayoob T
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Krishnendu Wellness Centre was a little hard to get to at first because of its interior location but I also think that was the charm behind the place. It was like an adventure in a beautiful little village called Chingoli. I was mainly on the lookout for yoga classes and an authentic ayurveda experience. Both of this I am completely satisfied with at Krishnendu. It is a must place to go to for its serenity, stay and rejuvenating massages.

It was the perfect getaway as when you reach there, you feel like time has stopped for you and you’re living at your own a pace. I came here on the recommendation of a friend who had terrible back pain and the final verdict was surgery. He then wanted to try ayurveda as a last resort. He had to come down here for two sessions, but that did the trick. He’s as fit as a fiddle now. It truly amazed me to see that ayurveda actually works wonders. I went there for 2 weeks of rejuvenation therapies and it was absolutely worth it. The pool was amazing and the rooms were spacious with quaint Kerala furniture, the staff were polite and helpful, the therapies felt soothing and relaxing. I absolutely loved every minute of it. It has definitely made it to my top to-do list of things for at least once every year!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo