“Best Beach Resort: No doubt & a am not mistaken.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Palm Beach Resort

Palm Beach Resort
Ranked #28 of 66 Hotels in Alappuzha
Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
“Best Beach Resort: No doubt & a am not mistaken.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

in my life, one of the best vacation is, when i spent part of my time in Palm Beach Resort.
In Fact there Food is very Tasty & Homely, According to my taste. (This is my weakness)

During my vacation, luckily i met Mrs India in this same Resort. This is also unforgettable.

If say overall, very calm & quiet area

Special Thanks to all Staffs & All the best for all their future endeavours

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank HarisAlpy
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Palm Beach Resort. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay and enjoyed our resort, its beach, facilities and especially our sea food varieties. Thank you for appreciating the resort's hospitality and cuisine served in our restaurant. We will look forward to see you again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
New Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I Stayed in this dream resort for two days with my wife and it was a lifetime experience that we will never forget and infact will never want to forget. We were treated like family by the hotel management and owners.
As we were searching for hotels in Alleppey we were not able to find anything upto our expectations. When we reached to this property we immediately knew that fate just bought us here. This property is beach facing with clean and clear sand. Backwaters are just few KM away. It's multicuisine restaurants offers you best meal. Views from room are eye candy .
Best part is we were treated by Owner Mr Roy and Manger Mr Anoop and and Mr Girish.
Missing the fun.

Room Tip: Facing beach
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
8 Thank AnshuPande
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Mr Anshu,
Thanks a lot for your kind words about our resort, our restaurant and its service standards. Me & my team from Palm Beach Resort, Alleppey, Kerala would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Palm Beach Resort. It was our pleasure to treat eminent personalities like you & Esha and extend our best hospitality. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay at our beach facing rooms and enjoyed the cuisine served in our restaurant. Special regards to you from our Managers Anoop & Girish. Your home in Kerala is always ready to welcome you both wonderful couple and we hope to see you soon for weekend getaways from your busy life schedules.
Canada, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

In Alappuzha trip I enjoyed evening candle dinner in beach side and night stay in Palm Beach Resort. It is unimaginable bcoz the murmuring of waves like a beat in always. Its very close to sea really unfolding the mysteries of waves and shore. Caring of staffs also beyond my expectations. I strongly recommend Palm Beach Resort because of the courtesy dealings of the staffs, tasty traditional and multi cuisine food stuffs and well experienced Ayurvedic expert services and many more...... This resort will give you something those others can't. regds, francisthomascanada@yahoo.ca

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank francisthomascanada
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Me & my team from Palm Beach Resort, Alleppey, Kerala would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Palm Beach Resort. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay and enjoyed our resort, its beach, facilities and especially our ayurveda. Thank you for appreciating the resort's hospitality and cuisine served in our restaurant. It is always a pleasure to extend our best hospitality for the our guest. We will look forward to see you again !
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a Family group trip organised and we generally visit India every year and we were there in India for as many as 25 days in different locations. This was my 2nd visit to Alleppey.I could vouch that, so far on my trip, Palm Beach Resort stays on Top for its location. Its ssoo soo near to the beach.. I could say just 10 metres away from our bedroom with very good sun which I miss often in UK. We took 2 rooms for 4 of us along with my Dad, Mom & Sis. We stayed there for 3 days & it was a time well spent... Good Clean room & prompt service...Regarding food, Seafood varieties are the best which I had in this India trip (I had Crab fry & another fish) & I told them to make it less spicy... and the kitchen staff made it perfect..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank CristinaJames
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed at Palm beach during my last trip to Kerala and it was a fascinating experience. Friendly staff combined with a helpful attitude to make my stay a pleasure is always appreciated. This resort is the closest resort to the beach which even got Sun shade decks near the beach shore to relax on. Food was very nice especially the prawns and the other varieties. Will definitely visit you guys on my future trips too.. Thx !!

Room Tip: I suggest the travellers to go for the sea view rooms which are on the 2nd floor... they give the be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
12 Thank RAVGI
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Palm Beach Resort. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay and enjoyed the resort, its beach, facilities and services.Thank you for appreciating the resort's hospitality and cuisine served in our restaurant. We will look forward to see you again !
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

i have stayed many hotels in Alappey,but this is a deferent one ,their food accommodation and all are nice and good.great beach views,easy acces to house boat,beach and park.I couldn't go to
ayurvedic spa coz didn't have enough time,but next time i will because that is a marvelous one. and also a romantic place, a deffrent experience. "Highly recommended".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
9 Thank sabushafeek
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Shafeek,
I am really thankful for your reference. Good to hear that you liked our beach resort, its services and facilities. As you said, yes our resort is the closest one to the Alappuzha/Alleppey Beach and our guest will get the full advantage of holidaying in a beach resort with marvelous sunsets. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back once again and will be really pleased to extend some of our fabulous offers on our Ayurveda to make your holiday an unforgettable experience.