“Amazing Beach Resort !”

Ranked #29 of 68 Hotels in Alappuzha
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing Beach Resort !”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a Family group trip organised and we generally visit India every year and we were there in India for as many as 25 days in different locations. This was my 2nd visit to Alleppey.I could vouch that, so far on my trip, Palm Beach Resort stays on Top for its location. Its ssoo soo near to the beach.. I could say just 10 metres away from our bedroom with very good sun which I miss often in UK. We took 2 rooms for 4 of us along with my Dad, Mom & Sis. We stayed there for 3 days & it was a time well spent... Good Clean room & prompt service...Regarding food, Seafood varieties are the best which I had in this India trip (I had Crab fry & another fish) & I told them to make it less spicy... and the kitchen staff made it perfect..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank CristinaJames
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Palm Beach Resort. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay and enjoyed our resort, its beach, facilities and especially our sea food varieties. Thank you for appreciating the resort's hospitality and cuisine served in our restaurant. We will look forward to see you again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed at Palm beach during my last trip to Kerala and it was a fascinating experience. Friendly staff combined with a helpful attitude to make my stay a pleasure is always appreciated. This resort is the closest resort to the beach which even got Sun shade decks near the beach shore to relax on. Food was very nice especially the prawns and the other varieties. Will definitely visit you guys on my future trips too.. Thx !!

Room Tip: I suggest the travellers to go for the sea view rooms which are on the 2nd floor... they give the be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
12 Thank RAVGI
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Palm Beach Resort. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay and enjoyed the resort, its beach, facilities and services.Thank you for appreciating the resort's hospitality and cuisine served in our restaurant. We will look forward to see you again !
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 23, 2013

i have stayed many hotels in Alappey,but this is a deferent one ,their food accommodation and all are nice and good.great beach views,easy acces to house boat,beach and park.I couldn't go to
ayurvedic spa coz didn't have enough time,but next time i will because that is a marvelous one. and also a romantic place, a deffrent experience. "Highly recommended".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
9 Thank sabushafeek
Roy t, Owner at Palm Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Shafeek,
I am really thankful for your reference. Good to hear that you liked our beach resort, its services and facilities. As you said, yes our resort is the closest one to the Alappuzha/Alleppey Beach and our guest will get the full advantage of holidaying in a beach resort with marvelous sunsets. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back once again and will be really pleased to extend some of our fabulous offers on our Ayurveda to make your holiday an unforgettable experience.