“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My 3 companions loved this place: their friendly laid back service, good food and illicit beer. We ate our evening meal here a couple of times and a coffee during the day. I personally like to see what I'm eating. With my poor vision, advancing age and dim candlelight it was a bit hit and miss!

1  Thank DaveandLizScotland

Reviewed November 30, 2012

travelers , my advice is not to eat here if you love to move around in kerala for more days ... food is overpriced for the kind of quality...save the money for a joyous & healthy trip rather... their hut like ambiance doesn't provide a cozy feeling... staff are friendly though not professional.... food is okay...like any normal restaurant...not the kind of as mentioned in the reviews here in .....

1  Thank Jayne H
Reviewed November 10, 2012

the service is very good but the food is too spicy (they make it less so for the foreigners apparently) and nothing special. the parotta i ordered were not crisp and the vegetable curry's only flavour was its chillies which were abundant. The local chicken dishes were also not anything special.

1  Thank lintoj
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Nothing appeals to me as good food does. So when Mushrooms opened with their super ambient little place, the thing that blew me away was the food and its qaulity!
They keep re inventing their dishes but the thing to look out for is their awesome grilled sea food menu- Worth trying!
A really generous serving with very reasonable costs I would recommend this place to one and all. Having been a connoisseur of food myself, the music, the lightings, the surroundings, the aroma and the taste of the food, just makes your heart wanting for more.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

went with family during our stay at Alappuzha. Hotel ambiance was good, waiter was reasonably good, the biggest complaint was the quality of the food. I ordered an egg noodles and it was dipped in oil, so was the vegetable fried rice. We ended up discarding lot of food. I'm not going back to this place.