“Host & Hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alappuzha
Aagaman Inn Homestay
Ranked #104 of 212 Alappuzha B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I chose Homestay keeping in my mind my Parents who are above 70. I wished to give them a comfort of Home & which was fulfilled. Cleanliness is good and the attendants though did not understand the language were polite and tried to fulfill our requirements. We almost ate all the meals in Aagaman. Food with home made taste and traditional touch. We got to test some local fish prepared in traditional style. Mr Pradeep was present personally for every Meal.

Overall the Aagaman experience was very good. I will recommend and will visit again if get an opportunity

Rohini Madiwale

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MRohini

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed at Aagaman Inn and Aagaman Houseboats for 3 nights , and very comfortable stay and caring people. I highly reccomend stay at Aaman Inn and Aagman Houseboats at Alleppey. Ours was a family trip, we enjoyed freshly prepared food at Houseboat.

Room Tip: A must go destination
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have experienced homestays before this. In Konkan at Gokul Harihareshwar it was worst and in Coorg it was pretty expensive. At Aagaman I found it is splendid. The only reason is the budget and service. It is very reasonably charged and they had given us the entire ground floor so our whole group could stay together. It was a nice experience in itself living with you extended family in the same house in distant place. The rooms were clean, ACs were fine, we had remotes to set them, geysers in all the rooms so no worry of hotwater.
The only issue was that we arrived late in Alleppey and as per my communication with Mr. Pradeep we had confirmed with him that we will take dinner at Aagaman, but when we reached Pradeep told us that there was some communication gap and he could not prepare the dinner as he felt we would have it outside. I don’t know what made him think that, because we really had tough time getting dinner at 10.0 pm in Alleppey. The next day morning however he had prepared breakfast when I had called him myself and told we will not have breakfast. He seems to be so busy in making most of the season that he forgets to convey the message to his sub-ordinates. Some member of our group had breakfast and found it good. Though the children could not digest the milk.
I couldn't click the photos and frankly they are not needed. It is like a big house of a well to do family, so you won't have any trouble there.

Room Tip: It is excellent place if you are travelling in a group and all you members occupy all their rooms. Y...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I had a wonderful stay at Aagaman Inn in Alleppey. In fact my whole Kerala trip was organised by Mr Pradeep. They had provided me with a good vehicle and driver was also a good. No rash driving. Safety was foremost. The rooms were good and with Good view all along. One must plan a trip through Aagaman. Just tell ur budget to Mr Pradeep and he will do the rest.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank prajauria
Reviewed November 23, 2010

regarding the aagaman inn... i would lyk to say i was a excellent stay there, wid excellent stay facilities n excellent hostage being provided by the staff there... despite the excellent home food.. its worth mentioning abt the location ,..the peacefullness of staying there
gives us worth a holiday trip being successful ....

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2010

this is exactly what we should call a home away from home with excellent and homely service, wonderful homely food, nice and peaceful surroundings, totally a getaway from daily chaos of life
we were given complete and timely attention for the requirements.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2010

They call it home stay, yes, you generally excuse yourself when something is wrong at home, you need to do the same with this hotel. Service in this hotel, you should not expect. Air conditioner is there in every room, but they don't work, you will keep on complaining and no body responds. Flush in the toilets doesn't work. Internet is there but you will never get a chance to sit there, because front office manager is always on internet, chatting with somebody. Even if you want to tell him something, his half brain is on chatting, half on what you are saying. Room service is for the name sake. Budget is very comfortable. If you can compromise on luxuries, you can visit this hotel. Especially this is for the solo travellors.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business