“Simply wonderful”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PriyaKV
Muscat, Oman
“Simply wonderful ”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

We had a wonderful holiday aboard the Leia, a ‘ kettuvallam’ or houseboat with every amenity possible and wonderful crew. James, the owner was very accommodating and friendly and there to greet us when we arrived. The houseboat has air conditioning and panoramic glass windows through which we could admire the beautiful lake and the changing landscape. Lunch was traditional kerala fare with karimeen fry,prawns and chicken curry. Just scrumptious.
It was on my bucket list and am glad I could take my family on this fantastic boat !

Viera V
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Luxury and beautiful houseboat with all necessary amenities”
Reviewed April 19, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Leia Houseboat for one night in March. When I arrived, one member of staff was waiting for me on the road and helped me with luggage. When I arrived I received a welcome drink and get comfy in a spacious living room. I enjoyed color combination and decorations. A/C cooled me down after traveling there. The room is also spacious, with beautiful golden wood bed and another golden decor, or clean and tidy. On the back of the room is fully furnished Western style bathroom with all amenities. Of course, all is clean and 100% working. I had a room on the upper floor of the houseboat so I had a small balcony/terrasse there as well.
I went downstairs and lunch was already waiting for me. I chose tradition Kerala food and it was very delicious. While eating we started to sail so I enjoyed the views of the lake. Later I was served also with chai and fried banana.
Sunset on the lake is charming, I had a dinner around that time. It was traditional Kerala one, and the chef knows very well how to prepare it.
I enjoyed the evening in the living room while browsing my internet with a beer.
In the morning I had traditional Kerala and also Continental breakfast, both of them delicious. We had short morning sail during breakfast as well.
The staff of the houseboat is really helpful, attentive and they seem they love what they do. I highly recommend to stay at Leia Houseboat, it is a great luxurious choice!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jithuzz J
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

One of the best experience I ever had. I had booked the houseboat for a day .Been to many houseboat over the years but this one takes the cake.
It’s a huge 3 BHK houseboat with super clean rooms and bathrooms with all facility. The highlight is the Deck at the top which can accommodate around 10 to 15 People Comfortably. Very useful for a large family get-together.The staff were friendly and very nice and prepared some mouthwatering dishes. Please inform them of your food choice one day before, anything you want, you will get it. and the backwaters and the surroundings, the place never ceases to amaze me. Everthing about this place is stunning, beautiful. Away from all the stress, traffic, noise, pollution, it’s Bliss.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
RVimalRaj
“Worth visiting”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had a two day stay. It was a great experience. The property was clean, luxurious. The staff was very friendly and helpful and made the trip an memorable one.

amitjakha...
Tiruchirappalli, India
“Bad Stay”
Reviewed January 5, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this cruise for 22nd december to 23rd december 2017. I booked this cruise for total 8 family members including relatives. Their check in time 1 pm and check out time 10 am. I paid highly around 75 k for one day including all three meals. They told me to confirm booking i have to pay 20% in advance, so i paid.
Once we entered the boat and occupy the rooms, within 5-10 minute Mr Joseph called me over phone and asked me for balance payment immediately. He even refused provide me time to have my lunch, it was so disgusting and cheap. With me my wife, my mother, my cousin brother, cousin sister and her daughter and were other three relatives, I was the organizer of this trip, thinking not to spoil others mood, i decides to pay balance amount immediately. My other family members having lunch and i was trying to pay their balance amount with their slow net. And friends once you paid fully then don't expect anything from them. Food was very limited and poor. You will feel their cheapness in everything later. Staff was very nice but totally constrained to provide any type of service. Even in December we booked , we feeled so much hot and uneasiness their, AC were not effective. AC were very small size and re-filling of coolant was required.Evening we enjoyed dance masti at deck with music. Property is ok but getting smelly due to poor maintenance.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
319adesa
Mumbai, India
“Luxury aboard The Leia Cruise!”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Luxury on the backwaters! From the moment staff at Leia greet you till you complete your stay, you will be pampered with absolute luxury and comfort. The elegantly designed and very spacious, 3 Bedroom houseboat,offers you a time of a lifetime aboard her. Expect 7 Start hospitality! Courteous Staff, sumptuous meals add on to the Wow feeling while you enjoy the breathtaking ride! This is one houseboat you can’t afford to miss when in Kerala!

neha p
“Good experience”
Reviewed October 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a great time.. very clean and well maintained.. food is also great.. worth visiting.. jus the same as shown in the pics

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing