“Clean & cheap. Don't expect more!”
Review of Kream Korner

Kream Korner
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Alappuzha
Cuisines: European, Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Clean and cheap. Waiters understand limited English. Orders may be served to the wrong persons. Presentation of food - all lumped on a plate.
At a slightly higher price drive down to Punnamada Resort and enjoy their fantastic menu and competent service.

1  Thank mowgliguru

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I can't recommend anything other than giving this place a miss. It is cheapish but I'm sure other places will offer a far better experience. Trying not to be completely negative, if you do like the quiet then this is for you.

1  Thank mx47
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I and One of my friend went first time here for lunch after we had a meeting in Alleppey. While looking from outside you will not understand the elegance of this small restaurant but amazingly it has a good interior that provides a cool structure when get inside. For our anxiety we simply ordered Machoo noodles some kind of Thai food and we have waited for at least half an hour. But my entire anxiety has disappeared when I tasted the first spoon. We deliberately enjoyed our lunch there and came out with a much pleasant face. Now we regularly go there and try different items.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I liked the food here but I didnt like the atmosphere as much as some plaes that I went, however I think that it is definitaly worth a visit if you are in the area. The juices were really nice and they had a good evening menu.

1  Thank Lizzcawley
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We kept returning to Kream Korner (both locations) because we couldn't get enough of their great food. The smaller location that's not off the main street is much smaller, but the food prices are lower too. The larger one is a little hard to find (tucked away off the street), but look out for the sign. It always seem clean, and the wait staff is nice. The spring rolls are huge, like the size of a burrito. The tomato fry is delicious. Their fresh juices are great too. Highly recommended!