I stayed with my family for a day on 4th July 2014. The room and the facility is very well maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The view is splendid, worth the money. However, the most disappointing thing was food. Biriyani ordered at night had smelling (old) chicken and in the morning the buffet breakfast too was not up to the mark. Limited choice with lack of taste and to our bad luck, the coffee machine served cuddled milk. All in all, it was a good stay and my kids enjoyed thoroughly the scenic view from the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India