The hotel rooms were very good, especially the pool deck room. The swimming pool is just 5 meters away from the lake and makes for a splendid sight. The staff was very courteous and happy to serve and help us. They attended to the smallest details and gave us a special feeling. Would definitely recommend.
The only problem I had was that the key cards for the rooms did not work half the time and I had to take a dozen trips to the reception every time I wanted to open my room lock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India