People who like to stay away from city traffic and sound polution can choose this property. Not a big or widely spread but very close to the back water. Citrus cafe Food is good but service need lot to improve.cleaniness is good and staff is very friendly.
People who stayed in other resorts may get upset due to not a wide property, No entertrinment , No pub or bar. but very silent and nice place to relax. pool is good. close to back water is the major beauty of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Kayippuram, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India